SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mindless Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm sure it is over now, since she's being a desperate weirdo and he's apparently threatening her with "negative consequences", but I just don't get why he'd need to lie unless there was something fishy about the whole thing. He did claim they broke up in December and haven't spoken once since, did he not? If they were still a couple during New Year's then that's clearly a lie. I just can't be bothered with people who lie to your face. If you have nothing to hide then just be honest. It's really not that hard.

I also think it was crappy of Robby's mom to accuse Hope's roommate on national television.

Oh and apparently Robby asked another random D-lister to promote him on IG, so doesn't seem like JJ and Tanner making of fun him fased him in any way.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:15 pm

I have an very wild theory about Robby boy. We didn't see much of an interaction with him and JoJo until we saw a note and a heavy make out session near and on a pool table. I think he made a deal with JoJo to take him to F-2. He probably told her he would play nice and be a barrier between her F-1 and the other guys. No pressure in the fantasy suite to do the...you know what. IMO he was/is a schemer and was plotting the whole time to become the bachelor. Probably didn't tell JoJo that but he saw her as a F-2 to become bachelorette so he figure that slot would but him in find stead to do the same. All my opinion of course.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't know, but the whole nonchalant "and she slapped me" comment had me dying laughing laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I have an very wild theory about Robby boy. We didn't see much of an interaction with him and JoJo until  we saw a note and a heavy make out session near and on a pool table. I think he made a deal with JoJo to take him to F-2. He probably told her he would play nice and be a barrier between her F-1 and the other guys. No pressure in the fantasy suite to do the...you know what. IMO he was/is a schemer and was plotting the whole time to become the bachelor. Probably didn't tell JoJo that but he saw her as a F-2 to become bachelorette so he figure that slot would but him in find stead to do the same. All my opinion of course.

huh? Jojo is not in any position to make deals or call the shots. It' s all in the hands of the producers. Just like the rest of the cast, when they say jump, she says how high.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 pm

I believe Robby about Hope.  My son was in a very similar relationship so I get it.  They broke up but she didn't want it and kept coming around, calling him and etc.  They had amazing chemistry and she used sex (as a mother I wish I didn't know this), to try and hook him.  The relationship was very toxic and he finally broke the chains that bound them and kept away from her.

Oh and, she slapped the s*#t out of him and worse.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 pm

babs wrote:I believe Robby about Hope.  My son was in a very similar relationship so I get it.  They broke up but she didn't want it and kept coming around, calling him and etc.  They had amazing chemistry and she used sex (as a mother I wish I didn't know this), to try and hook him.  The relationship was very toxic and he finally broke the chains that bound them and kept away from her.

Oh and, she slapped the s*#t out of him and worse.  

I can't even go there, but I will say I know exactly what you're talking about. Some situations are so bad, it takes a while to erase them from your memory. Been there and I never want to go back there. My son knows this. He learned his lesson long ago. When I say she's not right for you, you better listen to me!

I'm not taking any sides, but if a relationship is over, what good does it do to be vindictive? The only thing is that person gets satisfaction in some sick way IMHO. Usually happens to the one responsible for the break up. If she did the break up we wouldn't have ever heard of Hope or the roommate IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:57 am

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f601  fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f601  fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f601  fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f601  fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f601

@chrisamayo you were definitely right - there's some covert bumpit action going on fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f602 fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f602 fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f602 #thebachelorette #bumpit by @instayourface0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:24 am

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 3806527698 Poor Robby. Poor everyone who has that gawd awful hair cut.

It looks great on some guys, but for other, yikes! speechless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 am

Robby's mom gave an interview to Bustle before HTD:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/173143-meet-robbys-family-before-the-bachelorette-stars-big-hometown-date

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 am

They seem like a great family, and I just can't fathom some of the negative comments  I've read about them. Mind you, rs' spin on Robby's htd in his last column doesn't help either. However when the Oracle speaks everyone must follow suit.
IMO, Jojo would have been lucky to have them as her in laws.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:53 am

Mr  fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 74 1f3b1
Is responsible for much of these people's reputations and public perceptions.
Caila faced something very similar imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 pm

I listened to AfterBuzz and James F (boxing club owner) was really complimentary about Robby and said he was genuine... he also said his ex never came up in conversation ever in his presence. Guys also asked about his Olympic trials and he was super humble about it, and when they pestered him enough in the pool he finally gave in and killed the guys who tried to compete.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22