SELECT CONTENT

Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:27 am

The first thing that popped into my head was that it was Alex coming to Canada. Not only does he look like annoying Alex from JoJo's season, he acts just like him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:36 pm

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CslZz9fWEAEjn3Z
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
It's only night one - do we already have a troublemaker on our hands with Drew? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:42 pm

He reminds me so much of Alex from JoJo's season!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:14 am

nutty1 wrote:He reminds me so much of Alex from JoJo's season!
Yeah, I saw it somewhere online that he looks like Alex and Chad love child laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:22 am

He looks like Alex but he seems to be worse. He appears to be very full of himself and is a natural villain for the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:56 pm

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cs5k9IzWAAAUmSO
Drew and Chris just can't see eye-to-eye. Will Jasmine be able to bring out the love in the two of them?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12 am

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CtZ2us-UMAAxJp2
Sue's Reality Canada ‏@Sues_Reality Windsor, Ontario
No Jasmine NO. He is NOT for you. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

He has the most annoying laugh/snigger ever. I'm surprised none of the guys told him to can it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Drew reminds me of Ryan De Nino or the #mafs fame.

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen10
drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen11

Just as Kevin W looks like Eric Decker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:37 am

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CuiuZlRW8AMq4JE
Will Drew's massage be able to speak louder than his words? Might work in his favour! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 am

drew - Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cuiv5B3WAAAT-9i
Drew was able to recover from his (almost crucial) mistake last week and gets a redemption rose. Did he deserve it? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:57 pm

^^^A producers redemption rose I would bet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Classen - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
nutty1
Maddy
hdman
Sprite
jojo47