SELECT CONTENT

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:31 pm

This man is hot hot hot. I'm not surprised he doesn't win though. Jasmine doesn't strike me as shallow at all. That sexual tension can only take you so far.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think he's F5 if not F3.
I also think he is one of frontrunners.
And Sharleen Joynt counts him as a frontrunner:
Sharleen Joynt Sharleen Joynt wrote:2. Thomas, 30: I rate Thomas so highly based not only on his airtime, but also his type of airtime. The “sexy” background music—which seems to playwhenever he’s around, even when they were just discussing a shared love of travel (how unique)—is identical to April Brockman’s, the eventual winner of Tim Warmel’s season. They dedicated a fair portion of the hour-long premiere to showing Jasmine’s attraction to him, going so far as to include her nickname for him: “Sexual tongue”. (Interesting.) I have a hard time imagining Thomas not sticking around for awhile.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-one/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:55 pm

dee wrote:@GuardianAngel I don't think he makes it to F5. He's been back and active on social media since middle of May. I'm looking at the screen caps and I think he gets a 2-1 and gets eliminated. It was in a desert like area... didn't they travel to Morroco? I think I remember reading that somewhere on this board.
Oh, dee, I see...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This man is hot hot hot. I'm not surprised he doesn't win though. Jasmine doesn't strike me as shallow at all. That sexual tension can only take you so far.
Out of what I've read about him I don't think he is shallow, he just looks like one... Hugesmile
But we'll see while getting to know him better... :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:00 pm

**Delete**
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:04 pm

dee wrote:@GuardianAngel I don't think he makes it to F5. He's been back and active on social media since middle of May. I'm looking at the screen caps and I think he gets a 2-1 and gets eliminated. It was in a desert like area... didn't they travel to Morroco? I think I remember reading that somewhere on this board.

Here's the SCs where I think he was eliminated. In motion, you can see the guy on the last camel has a man bun and wears a similar shirt to what Thomas has on in the SC where he's crying :

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Vy8q4n

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 30bzsxe

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ka3bc1

Source: My SCs

Based on the SC's above, I wonder if we can add this one to the grouping because of her grey shirt. Do you think Thomas might have been on the 2:1 with Kevin P?

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ilj492
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p24-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CsbGvMbW8AAKozp
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"My nickname for him is *Sexual Tongue*." - What more could you ask for?! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cs1vdQCW8AAzn_v
The return of #SexualTongue. Do you think Thomas will get the first rose tonight? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cs1v7lNWYAA0PQR
There's no doubt Jasmine and Thomas have a physical connection, but is the emotional one there too? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 am

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cs2ZEAQUMAAFOal
Jasmine gives Thomas the first rose in Jamaica! Do you see the connection between them two? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 am

He's handsome, but I admit, the tongue thing does nothing for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:58 am

Sharleen Joynt wrote:4. Thomas, 30: I don’t have much to say about Thomas other than that he’s clearly a frontrunner. He’s attractive and got the coveted first 1-on-1, and we were shown that there’s more depth to him than one might initially assume. However, I’ve still yet to be wowed by their conversation in the way I have been with Mike, Mikhel or Kevin W, all of whom have had way less time with her. It’s safe to say Thomas’ big draw is the attraction and chemistry, of which there is plenty.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
BlackHalo
dee
hdman
Maddy
jojo47