SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:01 pm

I think Chase is really good looking nice guy.  I like how normal he is with a regular Job and super close family relationships.  If JoJo wanted a simpler outdoor adventure but upscale life instead of a more media city life....then I think she would have chosen Chase.  I just don't think her connection was strong enough with anyone not named Jordan.
Regarding the Bachelor....I just think Luke has the real life story and experience TPTB/ABC will go with.  Both Chase and Luke seem like very solid guys...and super Bonus...no Ex's causing any drama.  That speaks volumes.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image75
Source: cbmcnary snapchat

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:57 pm

If he ever needs a hiking partner or someone to go to a sporting event with I totally volunteer.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 86669110 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 pm

umngirl wrote:If he ever needs a hiking partner or someone to go to a sporting event with I totally volunteer.

Go for it! Hugesmile

I wonder who is recording his rides for him?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:31 am

@lindsaytruee we met chase!!! @cbmcnary Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image76

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:00 am

Chase is going to get snagged by a good woman after this show.  He just needed a little boost in fame so the woman can find him.  I think he is a keeper - big teddy bear type.   :thismuch:

Chase Brody McNary @cbmcnary  5h5 hours ago
Highlight tonight: @Jason_Aldean and I wear the exact same thing. And meeting everyone who recognized me and said hi. #dontbeshy

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Boy not looking forward to that dreaded 2:1... Hopefully more screen time for Chase showcasing his dancing skills..
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image79
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image78
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image77
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 Image80
My own SC

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 pm

I have to gush about Chase for a few minutes ...

He is so genuine in this weird setting it amazes me.  There are very few contestants who can keep so much normalcy amidst all the craziness of this show IMO and he's def one.  I don't feel like anything he says holds a false note or that he's spouting canned clichés from the producers.

Prob why it seemed obvious from Jojo on the couch, as she looked off to the producers, that they wanted her to prompt him to start emoting more.  It's ironic because I feel like I can see the most genuine care for Jojo from him in his eyes, the way he looks at her and how he treats her.  Not a false or faked or forced note to me.  To me he's treating it like a real crush on a girl, not about winning a show or showcasing himself for the camera.  I love that with all her prompting he still didn't spit out an ILY or start sucking up to her and saying what he should to sound good.  His words were measured but IMO showed how serious and genuine he is in this.  I don't think he wants to say empty words but is trying to really communicate how he feels at this time.

Even his kisses.  I love that he just gets in there and really kisses her.  I'm pretty tired of all the little lip tugs and slow pecks that seem like people trying to look hot kissing on tv. JMO.

Anyway long-winded point.  I find him so genuine and feel bad that they are trying to open him up more when really he's prob just trying to protect himself from getting really hurt because he seems able to really fall for Jojo and I think he knows he's not going to be the guy to leave with her.  I think he's such a quality guy.

I really wonder why Luke goes at F4 instead of Chase, because she and Luke are great together too, F3 is the typical Bachelor spot and I think Jojo will want to spare Chase getting further lead on than needed.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:29 pm

I love Chase and agree with you relaxing. I really hope he doesn't get his heart broken, even though we know he's recovered if he did.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Well just going to leave this here.
From Sharleen blog

"I guess my point is, waiting for the magic moment, waiting out someone’s walls, waiting to utter ILY, waiting for “right” can be really worth it. I’m aware time is of the essence on this show and there’s constant pressure at every turn (administered by professionals, no less) to amp up to the next level and feel ready, even if deep down you know it’s premature. But to me, the more reticent Wellses and Chases of The Bachelorette world deserve more consideration, as their complicated and tender underbellies are most certainly shared with fewer and are thus likely worth the extra time and curiosity"

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-6/

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 pm

mysthelma wrote:Well just going to leave this here.
From Sharleen blog

"I guess my point is, waiting for the magic moment, waiting out someone’s walls, waiting to utter ILY, waiting for “right” can be really worth it. I’m aware time is of the essence on this show and there’s constant pressure at every turn (administered by professionals, no less) to amp up to the next level and feel ready, even if deep down you know it’s premature. But to me, the more reticent Wellses and Chases of The Bachelorette world deserve more consideration, as their complicated and tender underbellies are most certainly shared with fewer and are thus likely worth the extra time and curiosity"

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-6/
:Thanktwo bowdown
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:25 pm

mysthelma wrote:Well just going to leave this here.
From Sharleen blog

Totally agree with Sharleen as usual!!! :yes: :claphands

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM