Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Continue discussion regarding Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 here.  Smiley

thread#1

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Per Seabear
I totally can see Josh and Amanda together as a couple.  I actually could see them working out.  Amanda wants a guy who will be strong and devoted and Josh would get a beautiful sweet kind woman and two lovely little girls as a bonus.  Josh is responsible and ready for this and so is Amanda.  I bet this was planned before filming started.  I so hope this happens and that they are the engaged power couple. #sablegetssisters 
I will be gleeful for this and to watch the epic sideshow that will be the Andi meltdown.  Please please please make this happen.  
Per Kasha
@jen689 wrote:
@provenceguy wrote:Mamma Murray would never stand for Josh having a relationship with a woman with 2 kids, in my opinion.
I think Josh's mom would support him. If they got married she'd have two grandchildren to dote on JMO
Absolutely! I see MM fully embracing the situation.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

I think Andi is probably crying about Josh-Amanda right now.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Haha I love this. Amanda is the extreme opposite of Andi. Sweet, soft and feminine. Oh yeah and blonde. I'm into it. :uptonogood

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:55 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Haha I love this. Amanda is the extreme opposite of Andi. Sweet, soft and feminine. Oh yeah and blonde. I'm into it. :uptonogood

Yeah me too.

I like both Seabear and Kashas OPs on this topic.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:57 pm

cantstopl  Now we know why Meandi is flirting with Prince Farmer!

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Because he breeds livestock? She wants to even the score?

sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:08 pm

She wants to be Queen of Corn!  laugh out loud

Actually, she mentioned his mother, Linda whom I think she really is in love with.  Linda is a sweetie.

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Even CS does not deserve that kind of punishment.  

I am hoping for a true Josh and Amanda connection.  I really think they could be a legitimately happy and compatible couple in RL.  Bring on BIP....I can't wait.

JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

There is still a week of filming to go so hopefully nothing blows up between now and then. But I would love to see Josh/Amanda and Nick/Jen power couplings for the finale.  Hope all the drama will be with the rest of the cast.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:43 pm

@Beach Lover wrote:There is still a week of filming to go so hopefully nothing blows up between now and then. But I would love to see Josh/Amanda and Nick/Jen power couplings for the finale.  Hope all the drama will be with the rest of the cast.  

A week? Where did you hear that? I thought it was over Fri/Sat?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:44 pm

I thought RS said filming ends next week. Just under 3 weeks, right?

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum