SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:48 pm

I think he originally said he thought filming ended around 6/24. He said that filming was 2.5 weeks originally.

IN todays column he said that filming ends next week. So he doesn't really know I guess.

Last edited by Duke702 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:cantstopl  Now we know why Meandi is flirting with Prince Farmer!

She is ? Soules, her F3 ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if Nick and Josh got along great and both exited the show with a great starting relationship? Andi would be furious.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:cantstopl  Now we know why Meandi is flirting with Prince Farmer!

She is ? Soules, her F3 ???

They were tweeting each other and he welcomed her back to Iowa anytime. giggling  Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Didn't I read somewhere that Josh was actually the most interested in JoJo out of Ben's girls?? and he wanted to be on JoJo's season??  or i'm dreaming about this? laugh out loud

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:51 pm

poohbear wrote:Didn't I read somewhere that Josh was actually the most interested in JoJo out of Ben's girls?? and he wanted to be on JoJo's season??  or i'm dreaming about this? laugh out loud

Yep he did! Even wanted to join her season but the producers of Famously Single wouldn't let him cause the two airings would interlap. Guess BIP is perfectly fine though! Show everyone how much he has "learned"

Oh Josh I guess if you really want a wife and kids just find someone who already has them! At least she's young enough to have more. *sigh* They would make a cute couple though.....

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing this coupling of Josh/Amanda. Two of my favorites from the franchise recently. Hope they can make it work. I am also hopeful that Jared finds someone, too. I wonder who Nick has latched onto? I just want spoilers, but now I am so ready to watch August 2, get here soon.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Nick might actually be quite popular at BiP because a number of women from Ben's season are in paradise and who is to say that a few of them didn't audition in the hope that Nick would be the Bachelor.  Back then the general audience didn't know who would be selected for sure.  And maybe a few of the women were hoping to see Nick and will now get their chance.  You just never know.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

I think Nick was def popular, because he is attractive and I mean look at the rest of the guys though--Evan, Vinny, Daniel, Chad not a lot to choose from

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Yeah since Josh is taken by Amanda the only other real options are Nick or Jared. I doubt most of the women were interested in JoJo's leftovers except perhaps
Spoiler:
and he came in late. I wish RS would tell us who the three randoms are. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Right? Nick look reeeeaaaal good compared to some of these other yahoos. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Seabear wrote:Even CS does not deserve that kind of punishment. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f62c  

I am hoping for a true Josh and Amanda connection.  I really think they could be a legitimately happy and compatible couple in RL.  Bring on BIP....I can't wait.

JMO

No he does not. But he's somewhat safe to talk on twitter. Oh wait, he'll be #24 in her next book which will be all about how she was wronged on Social Media. Smiley

Back to the topic, I was one of Amanda's few fans during Ben's season so hope the best for her and those kiddos.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach