SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:t4p.
That is a very attractive mother. 
Amanda's mother is good looking also. Ya'll can guess where my thoughts are laugh out loud.

I have just one thought on her presence in Mexico which is why? This is not a 15 year old boy that she needs to go ensure that he is not dropping his pants inappropriately. this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too. IMO of course.
They're a package deal. I'm rethinking Jam, more like Jammm or Jam(MM).
MM is going to approve of Amanda soooo much more than the last reality TV personality she hand-picked to be Josh's wife. Since feisty and strong-willed didn't go over so well, maybe sweet and docile will be a better fit this time. Let's go, engagement! Jamama forever!!!
Ya know she's trying to atone for the error of her ways last time and is now pushing hard for this engagement. Good thing she's there to make sure this happens, can't let dumb josh outta her sight or he'll screw it all up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:24 pm

I want both Nick and Josh to get engaged at the end of BIP. That would cause soom good laughs and entertainment from all ends. Let's make it happen, people!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Mamma Murray is there, like OBVIOUSLY. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Seems like a wonderful woman, but omg, overbearing MIL nightmare! Good luck, Amanda! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:29 pm

I want to see Josh madly in love but do the mature thing and NOT get engaged at the end of it. His situation is way precarious and imo it is not romantic or responsible to get pressured(by tptb, himself or his mother heaven help us) into it just because they need someone to do it each season.

NIck can be the handpicked Engaged man no problem, he cannot strike out a 3rd time. so maybe he will do it and get the HEA that he has been looking for.
Finito.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:35 pm

IA, I would love to see Josh happily involved with Amanda but not rush back into an engagement on BIP.

Why does his mommy need to be there I just don't get it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:NIck can be the handpicked Engaged man no problem, he cannot strike out a 3rd time. so maybe he will do it and get the HEA that he has been looking for.
HEA? Newbie here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Yeah, Amanda and Josh seem like they'd be a good match. But...they live across the country from one another and she has 2 young kids. They should take a chill pill on an engagement. I don't see Amanda moving when her kids' dad is in the picture and she's really close to her mom and dad. So, it's all on Joshy boy!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IA, I would love to see Josh happily involved with Amanda but not rush back into an engagement on BIP.  

Why does his mommy need to be there I just don't get it.

^ because he obviously can't make good decisions on his own!  laugh out loud

I'm from the south, I get and know a lot of Mommas boys. And was told to watch the way a guy treats his Momma because that'll be how he treats you in a relationship. I get they're unusually close given all the health problems in the family. And I think when he finds the right one, she'll fit right in like a missing puzzle piece. MM won't be jealous or have a problem with her, Josh won't have to feel like he has to choose, etc. But gosh I think that walking into that overly into each other's (all the family members) business could be way overwhelming! JMOAA

HEA - Happily ever after
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:I want to see Josh madly in love but do the mature thing and NOT get engaged at the end of it. His situation is way precarious and imo it is not romantic or responsible to get pressured(by tptb, himself or his mother heaven help us) into it just because they need someone to do it each season.

NIck can be the handpicked Engaged man no problem, he cannot strike out a 3rd time. so maybe he will do it and get the HEA that he has been looking for.
Finito.

I really would prefer that no one get engaged. It is just nonsensical to rush this and I would feel there would be more chance of a successful lasting relationship if there is no engagement. If Josh does get engaged, I believe he is just doing damage control and it is PR for him IMO. Will have more respect for him if he does the right thing and takes things slowly and privately. That goes for anyone else on BIP.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:45 pm

^^ Wonder if Nick's mom is there too!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 pm

I guess it would be hard to say no to proposing if the producers are waving a 5ct diamond in your face... Do they get bonuses too if they propose?

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Josh or Nick for that matter... Slowly and privately?  Nope, not gonna happen.  It all, even fiancé type stuff must be captured on film.  laugh out loud

But I do agree and would prefer them all take things slowly, test the waters in real life, date a while and see where it goes.  But these people aren't normal, they're repeat offenders on the show.  It's all about fast and finding the one to be able to live HEA shilling as many products as you possibly can without having a real job or trying to do as little real life work as possible. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach