SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Umngirl, they would never do such a thing!!! Also, yeah, that's probably exactly what happened. I'm so excited to ship this Joda thing. Maybe Amosh? Have we decided on their name yet?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:32 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
poohbear wrote:Didn't I read somewhere that Josh was actually the most interested in JoJo out of Ben's girls?? and he wanted to be on JoJo's season??  or i'm dreaming about this? laugh out loud

Yep he did! Even wanted to join her season but the producers of Famously Single wouldn't let him cause the two airings would interlap. Guess BIP is perfectly fine though! Show everyone how much he has "learned"

Oh Josh I guess if you really want a wife and kids just find someone who already has them! At least she's young enough to have more. *sigh* They would make a cute couple though.....

*edit* Several members of my extended family married previously marrieds w/ kids and then had more children. All of the kids are greatly loved and we even share holidays with the exes, the co-parents. It can be a beautiful thing and I would gain more respect for Josh if he opens his heart to a woman with children.

Sorry I posted that in a rant and now I see how bad it looks now. Embarressed!

I know Josh would make a great father figure/step dad to her girls but this is the first time he's dating someone with kids, publicly anyways. Met the girls and her ex, possibly move to LA since I doubt Amanda will move to ATL, and see how life would be outside the bubble. I want to see how this will turn out, they would make a good couple so I hope it won't end with an automatic engagement and dating first would be better IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

I too hope it would be an automatic engagement at the end. That would be a crazy move imo. fingers crossed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Guys you're no fun!!!! This must, must end in an engagement! Must.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Guys you're no fun!!!! This must, must end in an engagement! Must.

laugh out loud laugh out loud

Do you think they'll fly the girls out to that Mexican beach to make "the engagement" more acceptable??? Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:48 pm

I hope they leave the little princesses out of things for awhile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:53 pm

^^ I mean, realistically, ditto.

I bet if they get "engaged," it's on the last Live Bachelor In Paradise show when they bring everyone back to rehash what happened in Mexico. That way, presumably Josh and Amanda would have a little IRL time with the girls. They both have reasons to be cautious, the girls, the ex husband, does Josh really want a second failed TV engagement, etc, etc.

Do you guys remember short lived Tony and Blakely who "got engaged" on Bachelor Pad 3? She moved to wherever he lives for a hot second before that fizzled. He had a kid, and I don't remember a lot of backlash about his quick engagement with a child (or Jason Mesnick with Tye and his 2 engagements for that matter.) It is a bit of a double standard.

Not saying that I think Amanda should get engaged here. Lol
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Yah, let's be reasonable, only after 6 weeks at least can these two introduce Josh to the girls. Ahh cannot wait!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2764

RealitySteve Retweeted
Ria bubbles ‏@RiaRockskul 9m9 minutes ago
@RealitySteve we'll I found this picture on someone page on Facebook this looks like Amanda and josh to me
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 ClqrgTGWAAAY5-C
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 ClqrgVvWIAIx2t0
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Clqrg9KWAAIwiVd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Josh and Amanda kissing in Paradise! kisses
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Love the pictures!!! That's enough confirmation for me that's definitely them Smiley

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm not sure about the first picture but the second one definitely looks like Josh and Amanda to me. Awesome! Proof!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach