SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 am

Carly and EVAN??????????? OMG, I have no words.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 am

Diana wrote:Carly is literally THAT desperate? I cannot believe. cantstopl

I can totally believe she is. That became pretty clear last year when she missed Zak's wedding for this thing. To me she really is that desperate for fame. A guy, prob not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 am

The only possible Janner ending from this will be Jam the others I am not buying one bit. Someone should ask RS if Grant is still on Tinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 am

hae1001 wrote:I'm so grossed out about Carly and Evan. I mean, I knew they would be coupled because they were the only ones in each other's league but damn it's still so gross. Hopefully Nick and Jen are still a thing, and Nick just decided to be smart and give their relationship more time

I thought multiple men were fighting over Carly I am intrigued how Evan became the front runner for her.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 am

I wonder how many more "lake life" IG's we are going to get today. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she found out! giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 am

She comes across as horribly desperate. Not an attractive quality!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 am

IMO this makes all those engagements a joke.  I guess engagements are not meaningful anymore.  This is Josh's second engagement on this third reality TV show.  I know he has met plenty of beautiful women since his break up with Andi.  But I guess since it wasn't in front of cameras so he wasn't interested.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

I can't defend Carly anymore if she's really with Evan, shudder. I don't get why she's so insecure. She is attractive imo and I like her personality plus she has a great family. She needs to walk away from this franchise and never look back one she gets herself out of this mess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

I'm literally crying laughing. This show is ridiculous. 

Man, they were basically throwing the engagement rings around yet Ick still couldn't get a girl to say yes? Evan got one for crying out loud! Evan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 am

Wow, Carly's in for a rude awakening if she expects the same attention and notoriety as her good friend Jade. I see Carvan as a new Tony/Blakely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 am

bblake wrote:I'm literally crying laughing. This show is ridiculous. 

Man, they were basically throwing the engagement rings around yet Ick still couldn't get a girl to say yes? Evan got one for crying out loud! Evan!
laugh out loud it's amazing and beautiful. No doubt they planned for another breakup for him. Or potentially they're together but not engaged, although if they stayed together, why not get engaged since everyone else is?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 am

Or maybe Nick is actually going to wait to get engaged after dating a while IRL - the only sensible one Hugesmile
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach