Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm

@Seabear wrote:Guaranteed the Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant proposals will be sped through and with nice but Not OTT rings.... Then will be the grand extravagant Finale Proposal for Jam including a big sparkly NL stunner and both Josh and Amanda's families in attendance.  It will be a fete unto itself...count on it.  There is only one Power couple this season and it is Jam.   JMO

Yeah, Jam are the IT couple who will get most of the attention.

I won't be buying wedding hats and frocks for CEvan wedding, I just can't. sad

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Thank you Nick for not being stupid.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by seton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:18 pm

@Seabear wrote:Guaranteed the Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant proposals will be sped through and with nice but Not OTT rings.... Then will be the grand extravagant Finale Proposal for Jam including a big sparkly NL stunner and both Josh and Amanda's families in attendance.  It will be a fete unto itself...count on it.  There is only one Power couple this season and it is Jam.   JMO

As Carvan's number one fan, I RESENT that! I am sure - in keeping with Evan's profession - that his NL ring will be pretty phallic. smilelove

seton

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Nick and Jen are still MIA though, right? If they left together wanting to try IRL without some stupid farce engagment, frankly I'll gain a little respect for both and will take them both a little more seriously.

So two fast tracked "engaged" couples have kids involved. no

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm

ITA Jam is the couple, everything else is just jokes.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:21 pm

So Carly is going to play step mommy to Evans 3 kids speechless

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant famewhorimg is ruining this. Yuck.

But seriously, mad respect for Nick keeping it real.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

@truelovealways wrote:So Carly is going to play step mommy to Evans 3 kids speechless
Why? He doesn't even play daddy according to the ex.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

@sosleepy wrote:I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Keeping it real??? He already tried to propose twice!! I don't see how he ever keeps anything real other than his half naked insta pics.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

OMG Carly! How desperate can you get? I used to quite like her, but this is just a low I can't accept. Gross!

Thank heavens Nick didn't propose to anyone.

Josh will be butting heads with Amanda's ex in no time, mark my words. Good luck to them!

Poor Lace. I hope that engagement is over as soon as she reads RS.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:25 pm

If speculation is true and Nick/Jen are still together just not engaged then I will have mad respect for them for not farcing an engagement like the other 2 couples just to stay "relevant"

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Keeping it real??? He already tried to propose twice!! I don't see how he ever keeps anything real other than his half naked insta pics.

Hey... Looks like he kept it real and avoided a fake a$$ "engagment." I'll believe JAM until proven otherwise... But Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant? Way to cheapen everything, famehos.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum