SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Seabear wrote:Guaranteed the Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant proposals will be sped through and with nice but Not OTT rings.... Then will be the grand extravagant Finale Proposal for Jam including a big sparkly NL stunner and both Josh and Amanda's families in attendance.  It will be a fete unto itself...count on it.  There is only one Power couple this season and it is Jam.   JMO

Yeah, Jam are the IT couple who will get most of the attention.

I won't be buying wedding hats and frocks for CEvan wedding, I just can't. sad
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Thank you Nick for not being stupid.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Seabear wrote:Guaranteed the Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant proposals will be sped through and with nice but Not OTT rings.... Then will be the grand extravagant Finale Proposal for Jam including a big sparkly NL stunner and both Josh and Amanda's families in attendance.  It will be a fete unto itself...count on it.  There is only one Power couple this season and it is Jam.   JMO

As Carvan's number one fan, I RESENT that! I am sure - in keeping with Evan's profession - that his NL ring will be pretty phallic. smilelove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Nick and Jen are still MIA though, right? If they left together wanting to try IRL without some stupid farce engagment, frankly I'll gain a little respect for both and will take them both a little more seriously.

So two fast tracked "engaged" couples have kids involved. no
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm

ITA Jam is the couple, everything else is just jokes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:21 pm

So Carly is going to play step mommy to Evans 3 kids speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant famewhorimg is ruining this. Yuck.

But seriously, mad respect for Nick keeping it real.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

truelovealways wrote:So Carly is going to play step mommy to Evans 3 kids speechless
Why? He doesn't even play daddy according to the ex.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Keeping it real??? He already tried to propose twice!! I don't see how he ever keeps anything real other than his half naked insta pics.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

OMG Carly! How desperate can you get? I used to quite like her, but this is just a low I can't accept. Gross!

Thank heavens Nick didn't propose to anyone.

Josh will be butting heads with Amanda's ex in no time, mark my words. Good luck to them!

Poor Lace. I hope that engagement is over as soon as she reads RS.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:25 pm

If speculation is true and Nick/Jen are still together just not engaged then I will have mad respect for them for not farcing an engagement like the other 2 couples just to stay "relevant"

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Keeping it real??? He already tried to propose twice!! I don't see how he ever keeps anything real other than his half naked insta pics.

Hey... Looks like he kept it real and avoided a fake a$$ "engagment." I'll believe JAM until proven otherwise... But Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant? Way to cheapen everything, famehos.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach