SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 am

Thanks @HEA for bringing the sunset photos over.  This is what I call a "money shot" that type the movie makers like because of the sunset in the background with the couple kissing. (ala Pride and Prejudice).  Luke was getting a romantic edit at least in the previews for his HTD.

In Epi 7 thread someone mention that Luke's date got off to a rocky start, but now that you mentioned it when I first read that a while back, I was thinking a rocky terrain/ground and not a bad date experience.  Thanks for reminding me.  Here is the Epi description:

Episode 7
July 4, 2016
JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.
Source:  Sidereel

Also, I posted hand comparison in the previous Luke thread, not sure you saw them, but I really don't think they are Luke's hand with the ring, so I am sure he is F4, IMO.

Bottom line:  Luke is being set up for the next Bachelor, IMO.  I think he has to be the leading candidate and he has been told that he is their top candidate, hence, no visible broken heart now. . . . . maybe so at the RC when she lets him go.  
:tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:41 am

^^ totally think the same.

I think Luke was in his own world with jojo and like many he thought that what he had with her was unique and special. Until he came back to real life and saw the episodes and the edits and the other puppy eyes she gave to the other guys at the same time. poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1646190589

But I honestly think he was genuine. I saw teary eyes at diner when he told her that she could be the only eyes he would look at for the rest of his life and she made this little sound when she saw how emotional he was and kissed him. poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1646190589

The great thing is that the Luke I see on his IG is a very happy and fun guy. So it is nice to see a great guy on the show and outside the show. poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1646190589 :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 am

I totally think the same too. Luke was a goner on the show but he seems to have recovered very well once at home. We see a pretty serious Luke on the show but he is funny and fun loving in his snaps. I just love the guy and I think he will take the bachelor process serious.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 am

I like those poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1646190589
:Chris:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like those poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1646190589
:Chris:

no kiddin' cantstopl

ps: sowwwweeee could not help it bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:22 pm

I could so watch a season of him.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:50 pm

hdman wrote:I could so watch a season of him.

hopefully we will hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:22 pm

luke made fun of himself again today

poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Aa10
poolparty - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Aaaa10

LUKE twitter / IG

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Luke is with his little buddy. A budding bromance.  He needs to find a baby mama!    hearthumbsup

#poolparty #watermelon by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:35 pm

another thing that can't be ignored.  JoJo and Jordan's feet has been headed in the same direction since filming ended.  Luke, chase nor Robby have headed her way.  We have been keeping close tabs on their movements, so unless they have tricked us with some fancy sm moves, then they none of them seem to be F1.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015