SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 am

I like Luke on the eyes!!! But his voice drives me crazy!!! :crazed
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:13 am

Huh. Sounds like RS doesn't know anything. I don't assume anything went "wrong" on the HTD. But I am fascinated to see how they get Jojo to explain letting him go. Unspoiled viewers will be shocked I expect affraid .

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a good point @MiniDiva. If JoJo finds out at HTD just how successful Luke is, and I'm sure he travels a lot, this just might make realize she doesn't want that life (scripted story of course) She'll also probably bring up the advice she got from the former's to think about the ones you lust after and go with your heart, or whatever it was they told her. IMO they just might use all that for the storyboard for his exit. Who's to say Luke didn't want to stick around longer, so there's that too. All JMHO.

IA, It is the story board platform for his being the next lead! It will all fit together at after the HTD.  

There is no mention of Luke being a performing artist on the show and/or their web site.  He is known in Nashville by other performing artists and hangs with that circuit.  While he may be a rising star there is still no discussion/mention of this on the show thus far.  I do think they will segue into his country music career at/after his HTD for his promotion as next lead.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:20 am

@casjacknick, I have no doubt that TPTB will spin a storyline that will make Luke's elimination be heartbreaking for both both of them. IMO it will be his Bachelor intro. It will be way beyond a normal F4 elimination because I think JoJo did like Luke but didn't see her RL with him like she did with Jordan. I think maybe her blue dress SC meltdown may have some bearing on Luke's elimination.  On a funny aside... I believe that since she doesn't get to take Luke to the FS.... that added to her breakdown.:halo: laugh out loud  all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:23 am

Seabear wrote:IMO and this is purely speculation... TBTB knew JoJo was not going to pick Luke as F1 and Jordan had an option in his specialized contract to make it to at least the F3 spot....So...TPTB pulled Luke at F4 with a very emotional exit to set him up for the next Bachelor.  That way if Jordan decided to leave at F3 as was his contractual right...Luke would not have been left in the F2 position.  Safer choice for TPTB to pull their next Bachelor Luke...rather than leave the decision in Jordan's camp.  I think ultimately Jordan liked his chances better as F1...because he at that point knew he would not be the next Bachelor.  Robby and Chase were the extra two guys to filled the slots behind the two frontrunners...Luke and Jordan.  I think at this point after HT's  JoJo had her mind made up that Jordan was her F1.  all JMO

maybe.

I agree that jordan said that he did not sign his contract but the day prior his arrival. So what was it in his contract (contract that he knows how to deal since he was in the NFL) that made him hesitate to join the show for 9 days?? the logical answer is this top 4 clause. Except he was poop scared last episode to rush to jojo and repeat the words she told him 1-2 days ago (I want to be engaged and I want it to work). ...........IMO

But I totally agree with this theory that jordan changed his mind from 'potential next bach' to F1... and this is why I think JFB is on something (mayebe another one here said the same theory..............) that we have a rebound... jordan leaves at F4 (blue dress drama) and shows up at F3... then potential rejection F1 because he rejected her love at F4 and just cannot take the chance to have that again.... yet she picks another one, either robby or chase or luke............IMO

I think the blue dress is not a physical accident indeed. did anyone on this forum wrote down the words she used? then credit to this person. I think I hear those:

Jojo:  (something) with it (crying)
jojo voice over: oh god... that's scares me (crying)

does she says: I can't deal with it? or It's hard to deal with it?

we know we did not have a major ambulance accident... so the 'oh god, that's scares me' is emotional.... as far as I think I see the edits, I do not associate this emotional break down with only one guy and that is jordan.......IMO

not luke. luke break up would be emotional but not that passionate. She is an over the top puppy eyes doll with jordan.. i do not see her that way with luke. ..... IMO

my question is: if it is (blue dress) the F4 RC, then why not doing this RC at the mansion? Please refresh my mind but i think the F4 take place at the mansion? ... so it is possible that it is in thailand but then all the cameras men have jacket on them and the temperature in thailand is hot at night right? So IMO this scene is not in thailand since it is humid. nobody would wear jacket with humid temperature IMO... so my guess it is F4 RC............IMO

and she is devastated because jordan eliminated himself...........IMO

The average temperature is 29°C that lies between the average high/low temperatures of 25°C and 32°C. High night time temperatures and high average humidity of 85% can mean the nights can be uncomfortable but all major resorts are air conditioned and others will have fans for a more pleasant night. The humidity has increased from the dry season and will continue to increase as the May comes to an end and the humidity rises to 90% at the height of the monsoon.
http://www.holiday-weather.com/phuket/averages/may/

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 am

^^^IA, what was she thinking not taking this man to the FS!  cantstopl

The blue dress breakdown could very well be her letting Luke go and per Fleiss' tweet, we know it was a long goodbye.   I hope we don't see Luke and man cry, not sure I can take that.  

I like your posts/points above @seabear and agree with you that this is the way things are laid out in Luke's case.  Jordon is F1 and no one else.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:30 am

IF jojo says Oh god that scares me.... my theory is that she put all her eggs on jordan and now he is no longer there and that scares her to end alone...... the same way she had her break down: I want to be loved, that's all I want. ... and all the I am scared to fall in love and it is not reciprocated. and sure enough, jordan just confirmed that: he left............IMO

please welcome the next man in line: luke or robby.............IMO

ETA: with a twist... he is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! (jordan at F3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 am

@HEA, I think Jordan's contract had an F3 stipulation.

@MiniDiva, I think JoJo was upset at TPTB because they took Luke at F4 and there went her Fantasies about a Luke FS. hissyfit laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 am

She may have taken 4 guys to Thailand, but I doubt it.  Also, we don't see proof of either Luke or Jordon in SC's from Thailand so it does leave the door open for a foiler ending.

IMO, Luke goes home at F4.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:55 am

Luke F4 released after HTD is my final answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:56 am

Seabear wrote:IMO and this is purely speculation... TBTB knew JoJo was not going to pick Luke as F1 and Jordan had an option in his specialized contract to make it to at least the F3 spot....So...TPTB pulled Luke at F4 with a very emotional exit to set him up for the next Bachelor.  That way if Jordan decided to leave at F3 as was his contractual right...Luke would not have been left in the F2 position.  Safer choice for TPTB to pull their next Bachelor Luke...rather than leave the decision in Jordan's camp.  I think ultimately Jordan liked his chances better as F1...because he at that point knew he would not be the next Bachelor.  Robby and Chase were the extra two guys to filled the slots behind the two frontrunners...Luke and Jordan.  I think at this point after HT's  JoJo had her mind made up that Jordan was her F1.  all JMO

Couldn't agree more with this. It also would't surprise me one bit that Luke applied or had someone recommend him as The Bachelor and he had to do this season first.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:04 am

Sleuthers proved Luke was F4, good enough for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015