SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:46 pm

When Luke becomes the Bachelor...the bride/groom will probably be happy for JamesT to fill in for Luke. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Choose wisely, Luke. I'm sure you have this in the bag but TPTB likes to jerk around next lead hopefuls until the last minute with a no.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is in Texas!  

These two Texans reunited in AggieLand @luke__pell and @jamesmccoytaylor #bachelornation #texans #aggieland #collegestation #countryboys #accepthisrose #lukeforbachelor #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #bachelor #bachelorette #countrysingers #teamluke #jamestaylor #lukepell #southerncharm by @lukepellforbachelor

Source

Nice find @MiniDiva! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:43 pm

I am not sure if this was found already but I think it is very interesting that Mommy Luke farwarded the FAN VIDEO on Luke's wall facebook on JUNE 9.... twice the same day Smiley

His mother does not post much on facebook. I also notice a break between january 3 and may 19 ... no post at all on her wall while she does some each month

I wonder if another PR came on mommy's facebook? ... then May 19, she is back to posting

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Momma10
LUKE facebook

https://www.facebook.com/susie.pell

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:48 pm

I think Susie Pell is his sister not his mother.  Susie Pell posted this on May 23rd.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:32 am

no i think it is his momma

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Momma210
luke mother public facebook

here are mommy and sister

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Abby10
luke mother public facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:35 am

SLA44 wrote:I think Susie Pell is his sister not his mother.  Susie Pell posted this on May 23rd.

did she post on May 23rd? mmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:46 am

HEA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I think Susie Pell is his sister not his mother.  Susie Pell posted this on May 23rd.

did she post on May 23rd? mmmm
Yes and she said her brother was starring in the bachelor.  It may be over on his fan thread.

OOPS - sorry Abby Sue Pell - his sister that posted this on May 23rd.

This was showing right under the video on the Luke Fan thread page 8  - my bad.

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Sister10

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:16 am

so his mom posted the fan video twice on june 9 on luke wall right? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:31 am

Looks like it.  The video was just published on June 8th so that is probably why she posted it on June 9th.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:26 am

Max64 wrote:It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.  I'm really curious to know what happens to change JoJo or Lukes mind about moving forward with their relationship.  My gut is telling me that it is Luke that decides to leave.  

I wouldn't be surprised., Ali and Andi both looked for excuses to leave ,TPTB def got in their ear about being the etts. If luke has the fan base and they want him for next lead then I believe they will find a way to have him make an exit on his own or have JoJo cut him earlier . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:02 am

I had another thought - the previews show them horseback riding on Luke's HTD and horseback riding on this show seems to be the kiss of death.  On Sean's season they went horseback riding on the 2 on 1 date but that one was a bit different.  On Des' season they went horseback riding on was it Brandon's FD and he went home.  On Andi's season they went horseback riding on Chris Soules FD and he went home and in JoJo's season Alex goes horseback riding on his 1 on 1 and he goes home.  I don't think horseback riding on Luke's HTD may have been the best thing to do with the record of horseback riding dates.   no idea

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015