SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:12 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:So, IMO, we are basing the Luke as F4 on the spoilers from RS and the fact that Luke cleaned up his IG on 4/28. Is there anything else, really, other than the edit pointing to JoJo chasing Jordan?

But what if Luke wasn't voted off after HTD's and was given his phone by producers on 4/28 (while they were traveling) in order to do a little housecleaning and maybe contact his agent regarding his music gigs or whatever. Remember, Nick had his phone the entire time he was on Kaitlyn's season. It is not completely out of the realm of possibility.

That sunset behind them HTD scene reminds me of the film The Choice based on the Nicholas Sparks book. Luke reminds me of the guy in the movie who marries the girl. Remember too how the first one on one date of this season was all a series of choices. Interesting.

Well, if you believe those are Jordan's hands in the limo, that puts 3 guys in Thailand. So Luke could only be there if Jordan left after HTD and came back, which the unspoiled side has been speculating about. I will say that one thing is odd with his SM. He was allowed to reactivate his IG on the 28th and did the clean up on May 1st, but he reactivated his FB account on May 13th, same as the other guys. I guess I don't see why he was allowed to reactivate one account and not the other.

Even on the off chance something like that happens, it's hard to get around JoJo's BFF Kathy tweeting and then quickly deleting about Jordan and the (Raya) story being false. But it could explain the "what you did to me, wasn't right." at the FRC. I'm surprised they would even show us Jordan's hands though if that's the case.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:I like those bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1646190589
:Chris:

Great minds do think alike because I was sitting here thinking the same thing about the IMO's.
lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:19 am

HEA wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:@HEA can you repost the sunset Photos from Luke's HTD on this thread? TIA

They look like F1 spot photos IMO. Maybe they want us to believe Luke is F1.

Also someone posted that Luke has a rocky date in Epi 7 ...do you know anything about that?

If Alex get the quality time at group date, then she can totally have a second 1:1 with jordan and this would justify the diner with him and the 'I fell in you' and the 'this makes me so happy'. IMO

I think it is a second 1:1 with jordan no  OR  a second 1:1 with chase yes I really doubt it is Luke no
I think it is a second 1:1 with Jordan. IMO

I am maybe confused here?  no idea

Rocky start is hiking? Did we sleuth a rocky montains in Bueno Aires?

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Buenoa10
google search

Some main activities in Bueno Aires are:

- Football
- Tango
- Biking (popular along the Tigre)
- Horses (tons of ranches, )
- Hiking (Estancia Cristina & Fossil Canyon Trek or Iguazú Falls)

SOURCE 1
SOURCE 2
google searches

The sad part is I also believe that (IF i did not know better with jordan) that Luke is F1. But she is kissing each guy with this puppy love eyes. I am sure she love kissing luke. I am sure she likes him and lust about him. I am sure he is a great kisser too. But who picked the picnic setting, and who found the place to have the sunset behind them.... IMO

When I see that segment (hometown sunset). my immediate thought is ROMANTIC and LOVE. They are drowning into each other eyes. It is so very intense. This is when I think: WHAT IF... It is such a set up movie moment.... but I think sadly it was one way. Unless a major major turn of even which I doubt. But hey! why not? IMO

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Hometo11
bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Home11
my scaps from recorded TV

The number one sign to me that Jo isn't into Luke, therefore she didn't pick him is ~~~~ Look where her legs are...... If this was her and Jordon everybody knows where those legs would be.. Intertwined/ thrown over/woven into/ around Jordon.....Jo's BL isn't any better of a cover up than her non poker face. laugh out loud IMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:24 am

*****Snipped from @HEA' post*****

Some main activities in Bueno Aires are:

- Football
- Tango
- Biking (popular along the Tigre)
- Horses (tons of ranches, )
- Hiking (Estancia Cristina & Fossil Canyon Trek or Iguazú Falls)

OMG how shocking that Football is on this list and is # 1 on the list...... deadhorse cantstopl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:47 am

In Argentina? Google means Soccer IMO

Real football giggling

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:07 am

Yea, in this case (the list above) football is referring to soccer.  Other than being athletic (like many of her other guys) and maybe using his arm for thrown ins, BBJ probably wouldn't have too much advantage there. 

IA, Grace.  While they're kisses look hot and heavy, the rest of Jojo doesn't seem all that interested.  Her face and BL give her away whether she, herself realizes it or not (both the fact she has no poker face and the fact she's more into one guy than the rest).  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:13 am

If I hadn't seen Jo with BBJ, I would think the very manly, serious, stable, brooding almost Luke is Jo's type to balance out her happy self, especially after her roller coaster with Chad. It's interesting to me that he's not at least f2.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:14 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Yea, in this case (the list above) football is referring to soccer.  Other than being athletic (like many of her other guys) and maybe using his arm for thrown ins, BBJ probably wouldn't have too much advantage there. 

IA, Grace.  While they're kisses look hot and heavy, the rest of Jojo doesn't seem all that interested.  Her face and BL give her away whether she, herself realizes it or not (both the fact she has no poker face and the fact she's more into one guy than the rest).  JMO.

IA, the GD has a soccer bit to it, the sneak peek shows the guys taking penalty kicks. You score you get a kiss.
BBJ misses. James T scores as per the sneak peek and I think in the season preview, we see Alex kiss her in front of the guys, so he must score too.
Luke misses badly IIRC, but get the GD rose, so all ends well for him thumbsup

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 am

There have been some seasons it almost doesn't matter who the F4-F2 are from the lead's POV. It's simply placement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:29 am

What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:42 am

^^I wish I was stalking sleuthing Luke back then because I want to know too.   giggling   I want to know what his "type" of woman is, instead I find that he is a self-proclaimed "Type A" personality which is no surprise.  That would explain a lot of his serious behavior on the show.   Hugesmile

Sun goes down on one more crazy day for this #typeA  ...#entrepreneurproblems glad there's a coffee shop office on every corner in America  #mistos and #lonfdonfogs #errday Starbucks needs a printer and maybe a shower  by @luke__pell

Source:  Luke's IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:44 am

IMO she was very interested in luke. More than both robby and Chase.

If those SCs are of his HTD then it is clear her pull back had already started. Perhaps we'll see some pull back on the f6 episode also but she clearly wasn't going to keep TB expert Derrek, the singing JT and the default Alex, all of which were already falling for her in some shape or form.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015