SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:47 am

there was a picture of a him with a girl with her hand on his crotch. It's not there now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 am

IMO, it was Jordon from day 1 and she knew it.  She wisely followed Ali's advice to hold back and give the other guys a chance as there are some good guys this season and they were all falling in love with her.  With Luke it was a physical/emotional connection but she didn't feel the love she felt for Jordon and that uncontrollable attraction that comes with it.

An average viewer will love the sunset shots above, but I am betting they were staged and re-shot until they got the sun at the right angle.  I just hope Luke's heart wasn't broken and his ego too bruised coming out of this.  

As serious as he comes across, he is a riot on SC and absolutely adorable, IMO.  I can't wait to see the woman he ends up with.  yes

Oh my, hand on his crotch, I get that!  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

cedarlea wrote:What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

Well, I don't remember if it was on his Twitter or IG, but there was a picture of a woman who was a complete stranger to him and he let her grab his bulge/crotch in a picture laugh out loud yuck and so nasty. His clean up of his social media was pretty crazy because it was a lot that he deleted. It must have taken him a long time to do it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:01 am

Need to have a squeaky clean image to be the next lead cantstopl.

clean up any possible incriminating evidence.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 am

LoveDovez wrote:

The number one sign to me that Jo isn't into Luke, therefore she didn't pick him is ~~~~ Look where her legs are...... If this was her and Jordon everybody knows where those legs would be.. Intertwined/ thrown over/woven into/ around Jordon.....Jo's BL isn't any better of a cover up than her non poker face. laugh out loud IMHO...

True. giggling

---

ahem... I wonder if jordan deleted his IG. do we know? what about Robby?

if the nasty crotch picture was a long time ago. how long ago? Was it sexual or a bad taste picture?

Kasha: can we have a LUKE FAN thread now? We achieved the #2 thread AND spoilers are looking in Luke's direction for being the next bachelor even if it is not confirmed. Thank you for considering this and make a lot of Luke's fan very happy to awwe and gush about him. But if not, we will continue here of course since it is the only place dedicated to him only. thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
cedarlea wrote:What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

Well, I don't remember if it was on his Twitter or IG, but there was a picture of a woman who was a complete stranger to him and he let her grab his bulge/crotch in a picture laugh out loud yuck and so nasty. His clean up of his social media was pretty crazy because it was a lot that he deleted. It must have taken him a long time to do it.

Did Luke post that it was HIS ideal for the woman to grab his crotch or did the woman do it on her own??? I think grabbing can come off as meaning they have a hold of you before you can tell them NO.... IMHO......I wonder how many will think it was so nasty when Jo all but plays with his family jewels? I mean after all what's fair for the goose is fair for the gander, right???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 pm

It wasn't a grab. She had her hand over his junk. She could have done it right before the camera clicked, don't know for sure but he had it posted. I didn't think it was all that bad. It didn't look like it did a thing for him.......if you know what I mean. The girl wasn't all that cute either so I assumed it was just a random fan.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:43 pm

He posed for a picture with a fan who placed her hand in front of / on his crotch.  I know you have to be gracious and accommodating to fans, but there is a line, IMO.  Had he not approved or been a willing participant, I doubt he'd have let the picture be taken and he certainly wouldn't have liked it.  And by it, I mean the picture/fans tweet.  I don't want or need to know if he liked the actually crouch grab.  Wayyyy TMI.

Each contestant we had ID'd and had SM had their watched.  Some were private and all we could keep account of were numbers of posts, likes, and followers.  But they were all watched.  If you take the time to read back in the early pages of their original threads, it's there.  And there may be some that as in the original SM thread as we ID'd them, before each had their own thread. Some of the others may have gotten rid of a couple posts or pictures but Luke is the only one that had the big massive clean up.  But someone CMIIW.

When did or is Jojo playing with his family jewels?  affraid
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Wish I could see the photo so I know what you are talking about so hard to speculate.  I don't think it is very ladylike to be grabbing a guy's junk in public, especially for the camera but then I have to ask why would he bother to post the photo?
What were you thinking Luke?!   hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He posed for a picture with a fan who placed her hand in front of / on his crotch.  I know you have to be gracious and accommodating to fans, but there is a line, IMO.  Had he not approved or been a willing participant, I doubt he'd have let the picture be taken and he certainly wouldn't have liked it.  And by it, I mean the picture/fans tweet.  I don't want or need to know if he liked the actually crouch grab.  Wayyyy TMI.

Each contestant we had ID'd and had SM had their watched.  Some were private and all we could keep account of were numbers of posts, likes, and followers.  But they were all watched.  If you take the time to read back in the early pages of their original threads, it's there.  And there may be some that as in the original SM thread as we ID'd them, before each had their own thread. Some of the others may have gotten rid of a couple posts or pictures but Luke is the only one that had the big massive clean up.  But someone CMIIW.

When did or is Jojo playing with his family jewels?  affraid

Yeah, exactly all of this. Thank you for posting this comment. It saves me the time so I don't have to type up a response laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:14 pm

It's in the original thread with lots of discussion on the number of posts deleted.  I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, lots of questions that keep being brought up can be answered if one takes the time to look back threw the early pages of his original thread.

JC posted it April 28th, suggesting whoever was doing the clean up unlike the tweet ASAP.  laugh out loud  

Original Post

@KadieBrooke
Just feeling up on @Luke__Pell
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 CFwBCZJUMAAlWrB

He doesn't look all that bothered or uncomfortable with her hand placement to me.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:16 pm

^ And considering he liked the picture like you mentioned, he clearly didn't mind it IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015