SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:06 am

OMG! I read somewhere, and posted it here, that he wrote a song about JoJo, or his experience on the show. This must be it. I need to listen carefully to the words.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:07 am

Max64 wrote:I still think Luke is going to say "he's not feeling it" with her.  I know he did the heart and all that jazz on his HTD, but maybe after he thought about it after having some time with his family he has second thoughts?  Really what else could it possibly be?

I think Luke is a stand up guy and if he wasn't feeling it with her I think he would be honest and tell her.  

after 3/4 days... after meeting his parents... after the small city reunion/presentation.... after he spent almost 2 months with other guys seeing a connection with his 'girlfriend' ... jojo, can I talk to you for a minute? (I thought hard for the last 4 days and even though I told you that you have my heart.... I want it back like right now.)

make sense? nope IMO

I think something out of his control came up. It has to be. IMO

the 50 are just people from burnet having a party IMO. you can see that they play some outdoor games. It is a small community and they welcome her. Didn't they talked about a BBQ at his hometown? So maybe a huge city BBQ??

MiniDiva wrote:^^IA, I think getting back to his Texas roots and out of the bubble for the HTD made him realize that he wasn't ready to propose marriage the following week and took himself out of the running so he didn't lead her on and give the other guys a chance.  Also, I am betting he had a talk with his Mom and sister who could read JoJo and give Luke feedback.    Also, why have so many people at his HTD unless it was to insulate himself from getting too close in a family setting. JMO

Looking at the pictures, she was welcome with open arms. Again I think it is a city BBQ like a Burnet celebration. Mom is very active in her community. IMO

It makes no sense that he waited to be lined up to talk to jojo. but then we saw the prods doing that many times. he seems angry, probably because they did not give him the choice to avoid her this that way. He had this emergency, and they told him that he could not contact her, the only way to talk to her was to line up. IMO

Watch this (published 6 hours ago)

Former 'Bachelorette' Bad Boy Justin Rego Says the Show Has a Formula for Creating Villains - ET online

--

just as a reminder

Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1012
Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 915
Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 815
Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Ca714
Fleiss twitter

EVERYTHING is my opinion and speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:49 am

babs wrote:OMG!  I read somewhere, and posted it here, that he wrote a song about JoJo, or his experience on the show.  This must be it.  I need to listen carefully to the words.

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

it is confirmed by a lady who told me she attended his concert last week Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 am

Hea,
This is so UnReal
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/former_bachelorette_bad_boy_justin_rego_says_the_show_has_a_formula_for_creating_villains-193078/

Thanks for posting. Puppet Masters indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:59 am

ForeverLove wrote:Hea,
This is so UnReal
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/former_bachelorette_bad_boy_justin_rego_says_the_show_has_a_formula_for_creating_villains-193078/

Thanks for posting. Puppet Masters indeed!

I have little doubts that luke was not able to reach jojo when this emergency showed up. I am sure for them it was ALLELUIA WE HAVE DRAMA AT F4... They knew from along time that Luke was top 3.

I am almost certain (as if I was a fly there) that they forced him to line up, and then interrupted her when she started the RC. Lets rememebr that there is NO cocktail, they go straight to the line up

They put too much drama with the tabloid given during this ITM when she was on high. I am pretty sure they'll do the same at FRC with Robby.

They are a pack of big  A$$

EVERYTHING above is definitely MY opinion. TY

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:00 am

The last words we hear in that clip are "she brings me back from reality." Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:23 am

Here is a snapchat posted 6/16 on IG by @lukepellforbachelor that was snapped by James Taylor at the moment he first saw Luke again since they were together filming The Bachelorette. Notice how totally happy and excited Luke is pumping his hands in the air like the hallelujah emoji. Looks like a very happy guy. Far from heartbroken. Hmmm...
https://instagram.com/p/BGul-_AHoyt/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:27 am

The good news is....if Luke goes home at F4 and then gets the Bachelor gig...he can use his song as his anthem for the woman he wants to find on his Bachelor journey. A new pair of boots for his F1. Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f462  Mesnick - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f462   Hugesmile
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:44 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:
I read that SHE BRINGS ME BACK was written last month with his friend BRANDON in Nashville.

I have a hard time to understand all the words. another clue that the song is about jojo?

Luke Pell Music from Admyer Studios on Vimeo.

I was thinking the same thing about that song HEA, when I saw him snapchat himself singing it in his truck!

ETA- Forgive me if any of this was posted already...new to the site!  

I was at the Ladies Night Concert in Fleugerville (just down the rode from Burnet his hometown and Austin) last Wednesday night.  I think it was mentioned earlier.  He introduced this song and told us it was about Jo Jo. He was so sweet and sincere when he talked about it.  It was something to the effect:  "I wrote this next song about a beautiful brown-haired, brown-eyed girl from Dallas.  Her name is Jo Jo, and I think you all know how special she is to me.....  He sang it with such passion.  It was awesome.  IMO, it is a song written in the here and now as he is out on the road touring, etc. and in combination/reflection to his experiences with her while filming.  

Concert was a great night!!!  I will try to post some pics later.  He and James were SOOOOOOO sweet and IF possible so much cuter in person than even on the show. His parents were so sweet who were there with family friends in the green room.  THey did a live feed on his FB from the Green Room (right before Meet and Greet when they were eating dinner that Mama Pell and Papa Pell made) which is public and should still be available.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 am

Adding a bit more to my above post:

IMO,  If you listen to the words carefully...I haven't had a chance to write them all down yet, but I have listened...I think they are huge clues that somehow he has ended up with her---whether it is a DES/Chris/Brooks or Jason/Melissa/Molly situation. If he hasn't ended up with her and she chose someone else, I do not know how any woman could see that man and hear that song NOW and EVER want to be with ANYONE else. Like, I am telling you that I still give them a chance TODAY if she hears the song or MTA or ATFR, etc. I mean, how sexy is it for a man to write you love song???? All of this is my opinion, but I think this song is very solid that Luke did not decide to leave on his own at least not due to his not loving her, etc. The emergency situation is a plausible idea IMO...or some other crazy thing. THIS SEASON REALLY IS THE MOST DRAMATIC EVER I THINK!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 am

Frymama wrote:
ETA- Forgive me if any of this was posted already...new to the site!  

I was at the Ladies Night Concert in Fleugerville (just down the rode from Burnet his hometown and Austin) last Wednesday night.  I think it was mentioned earlier.  He introduced this song and told us it was about Jo Jo. He was so sweet and sincere when he talked about it.  It was something to the effect:  "I wrote this next song about a beautiful brown-haired, brown-eyed girl from Dallas.  Her name is Jo Jo, and I think you all know how special she is to me.....  He sang it with such passion.  It was awesome.  IMO, it is a song written in the here and now as he is out on the road touring, etc. and in combination/reflection to his experiences with her while filming.  

Concert was a great night!!!  I will try to post some pics later.  He and James were SOOOOOOO sweet and IF possible so much cuter in person than even on the show. His parents were so sweet who were there with family friends in the green room.  THey did a live feed on his FB from the Green Room (right before Meet and Greet when they were eating dinner that Mama Pell and Papa Pell made) which is public and should still be available.  

Thank you so much for reporting firsthand what you saw!!
So this totally confirms IMO that if he left it was out of his control which means, still IMO, that he may comeback at F3

handwave

My opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:51 am

Welcome Frymama!! Such interesting and wonderful posts. It would redeem this season if we had some awesome twist spoiler at the end. #Mesnick :Welcome
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015