SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 am

I think the clip of Luke pulling JoJo aside is much ado about nothing...as usual. Hype to get more viewers to tune in. I believe he will be the next Bachelor.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 am

she is blindsided by one of the 4 guys

right now EVERYTHING points to Luke's direction. This IS a teaser. What if he heard something between april 24 and april 26 and he want to share with jojo?

I am am still pulling to the emergency but the prods did not allow him to speak with jojo before the RC and he was forced to tell her that he was needed in Texas and could not go out of the country and had no idea how long it will take to be free. I mean come on, Luke is madly in love with jojo, it is SO obvious to me! Something big must have happened for him to make a decision to leave.

ALL is my opinion and speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 am

The producers probably helped with the rose petal heart, IMO.  He said you have my heart without saying ILY correct?  If so, he could be falling in love "in the bubble".  It is a good possibility that his family, who knows him well, had a heart to heart (irony here) with him at the HTD that raised doubt in his mind.  Also, they may read JoJo that she was holding back a bit, just like her brothers said Ben did on their HTD.  This is no different then any of the HTD where family members have a chat with their son/daughter about real life love.  Luke had time to "snap out of it" between HTD and RC.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:44 am

Aren't the two key words "blindsided and confessed"?  What did he confess that blindsided her?

Last edited by babs on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:49 am

MiniDiva wrote:The producers probably helped with the rose petal heart, IMO.  He said you have my heart without saying ILY correct?  If so, he could be falling in love "in the bubble".  It is a good possibility that his family, who knows him well, had a heart to heart (irony here) with him at the HTD that raised doubt in his mind.  Also, they may read JoJo that she was holding back a bit, just like her brothers said Ben did on their HTD.  This is no different then any of the HTD where family members have a chat with their son/daughter about real life love.  Luke had time to "snap out of it" between HTD and RC.  JMO.

The teaser is 1:08 .... so I would not assume that he did or did not say ILY in the full episode IMO

It just does not make sense. i've never seen a last minute F4 rose refusal.. anyone can confirm?

Every single pictures about luke's hometown looks fun and loving. there is not even a hint that something bad happened, on contrary. So Luke would act like a little kiddo and his family acted nice during hometown and decided she was not holly enough for luke once she was gone??? truly????

again does not make any sense.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:49 am

^^Yes, here it is again the Episode description from TV Guide, in part.  

At the rose ceremony, JoJo is blindsided by a surprise confession from one of the men.

Do we know when the MTA is being taped this weekend, is it Saturday, June 16th or Sunday June 17th?

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

babs wrote:Aren't the two key words "blindsided and confessed"?  What did he confess that blindsided her?

I am thinking that it goes with his faith. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:03 am

^^ What would it have to do with his faith? The fantasy suite? giggling
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:04 am

babs wrote:^^  What would it have to do with his faith?  The fantasy suite?  giggling

yup

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:08 am

^^  I'm not sure about that.  Luke has shown how sexually passionate he is.  I know you can make out hot and heavy and not let it go further but I didn't get the impression that Luke wouldn't go further..........assuming that sex does indeed happen in the fantasy suite.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:The producers probably helped with the rose petal heart, IMO.  He said you have my heart without saying ILY correct?  If so, he could be falling in love "in the bubble".  It is a good possibility that his family, who knows him well, had a heart to heart (irony here) with him at the HTD that raised doubt in his mind.  Also, they may read JoJo that she was holding back a bit, just like her brothers said Ben did on their HTD.  This is no different then any of the HTD where family members have a chat with their son/daughter about real life love.  Luke had time to "snap out of it" between HTD and RC.  JMO.

So your speculation here does have a basis in past history, and the possibility you speculate about could have been a repeat of that history.

HEA wrote:It just does not make sense. I've never seen a last minute F4 rose refusal.. anyone can confirm?

IIRC, on Des season, Brooks asked for some time with his family after his HTD, was given it by the producers and the result of that lead to his decision to withdraw, which I recall happened before FD.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:11 am

Lucas15 wrote:

IIRC, on Des season, Brooks asked for some time with his family after his HTD, was given it by the producers and the result of that lead to his decision to withdraw. So your speculation here does have a basis in past history, and the possibility you speculate about could have been a repeat of that history.

Lucas!! Where have you been? I've been missing your amazing ability to read contestants, are you watching this season?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015