SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Still very new...

Can someone tell me what it means when I see "snipped" at top of my post. I had other stuff written..but I only see one line, just below the word "snipped". I apologize for asking, but I a am having trouble with my sending right.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:47 pm

That means instead of posting your entire post in a quote, it has been shortened to post only the relevant portion the poster wants to address.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2447-miscellaneous-computing-etiquette

If you are replying to a long post, at times it's not necessary to bring the whole post over again, especially when it has already been quoted a few times. Click "Quote", delete unnecessary information, add "Snipped" to indicated you removed content, reply to the post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 pm

New clip of Luke's HTD

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Luke in Nashville last night hanging out at Bar Louie (per lukeforbachelor IG)

He wouldn't tell me if Jordan wins or who the next bachelor is, but I'm officially #teamluke by @jenniferslavens
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Does JoJo know Luke is a singer? I don't remember seeing it, but maybe it happened off camera or I missed it.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:43 pm

yes she does IMO

at the pool GD party,

ETA: sorry, I thought it was his guitar but obviously not. but nonetheless, he showed her how to play so I am sure it was discussed then

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Luke_e13
my scap from recorded TV

sadly we missed this part too

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Lukeki13
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke in Nashville last night hanging out at Bar Louie (per lukeforbachelor IG)

He wouldn't tell me if Jordan wins or who the next bachelor is, but I'm officially #teamluke by @jenniferslavens

well if I was in his shoes and 'won', I know how I would have felt... ahem... cough awkward cough.... teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 3806527698

maybe he told her to listen the words of his new song? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 pm

so  I am dropping here some pictures to show you how much suntanned luke was on May 16 and how he lost his tan one month later.

We know that a day at the pool, like everybody he turn a little bit red (see pic 2 post above this one with jojo)

MAY 16 - very suntanned at sun. which means even darker at normal light. you can see his freckles. (when I suntan they show up and get darker with the suntan)

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 May1610
LUKE TWITTER

JUNE 9 - Still a little tanned but we can see that the tan is leaving. I kept his friend Cole for comparison (Cole that jojo started to follow after the finale)

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 June910
LUKE TWITTER

JUNE 16 - one month later his tan is almost gone. we can see a gold tan but very light. @SL44 mentioned that his hair are lighter as when someone get a lot of sun.

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 June1610
LUKE TWITTER

JUNE 19 -then here it is completely gone

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 June1910
LUKE TWITTER

So my questions are easy:

- living in Texas and Tennessee, moving around in the sun. The suntan should be the reverse right? You start white, turn redish, gold and suntan with freckles

- so how come this is completely the reverse we see here regarding the evolution of his suntan??

.......Isn't because ONE WEEK before he was maybe in Thailand?

so for comparison, I went to check the temperatures in Phuket and Texas. Texas was starting to be hot but as you can see it was not constant. also the picture taken with the colonels precised it was a LAST MINUTE trip.

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Temp10

teamLuke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Temp210

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/dallas-tx/75202/may-weather/351194

EVERYTHING is just my speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Wasn't he in the southern hemisphere for a couple weeks? Wouldn't he have gotten tan then? I would have.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wasn't he in the southern hemisphere for a couple weeks? Wouldn't he have gotten tan then? I would have.

sorry. what do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:25 pm

He had just gotten home from being in the southern hemisphere. He would be tan. In the next month unless he was trying to keep up his tan it would fade out.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015