SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 pm

babiebyrdie wrote:This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

1) This entire season has been all about the unicorn, which is interesting because the promos for the show never mentioned anything about JoJo's love for unicorns. She never posted a pic of a unicorn on her social media, even before Ben's season. Then Luke shows up and we see all of these references about JoJo finding her unicorn all over social media. IMO
2) I haven't seen one picture of JoJo and Jordan posted by the producers, but I've seen tons of Luke and JoJo (intimate moments that weren't shown during the episodes)
3) JoJo has posted several references to Luke on her Snapchat and Instagram - the photo of the unicorn on the first night of the season, another unicorn post a few weeks later. Then we see the snapchat post where she's listening to the Dan + Shay song from her and luke's date, a photo of her wearing Camo, and then more unicorn references from her photo shoot with Becca. If JoJo is currently with Jordan, that's a very strange way to profess your love of the person you're with - essentially she's making references to another man, Luke. Especially with the Dan and Say song. IMO the unicorn has nothing to do with JoJo herself (she's not a unicorn expert) and more to do with her and Luke together
4) Luke's mom's post of the fan video (Luke and JoJo) which has since been deleted

Now this show has been on for several seasons and I'm sure the producers have caught on to all of the Sleuthers and RS... is it possible that they are trying to trick America? I'm a woman in love and the passion I've seen from Luke and JoJo is the some of the most passion I've ever seen in the franchise. IMO. We know that JoJo is in LA, and apparently Luke is in LA. This could be an SHV for them as much as it could be for her and Jordan. I'm not counting Luke out until I actually see him exit this show. I'm just not convinced yet.  

In an ideal world, all tgese would point to Luke but in bachelor land its just selling a tv show. I also remember Becca with the necklace or earings Chris gave her and some song including his blogs pointing to Becca but we all know how that turned out . I dont trust these people.

Back to top Go down

jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Welcome1 babiebyrdie!

I think production is setting Luke up to be the next Bachelor. Maybe the unicorn is like a torch. JoJo wore the unicorn head when she was introduced to Ben. Luke came in on a Unicorn horse. It's like JoJo is passing the lead torch to Luke. For me all signs are pointing to Jordan as F1 JMO

@MiniDiva Great photo of Luke on your avatar awwww

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:18 pm

When I saw his Twitter last Monday, I got sad for him then that he was not getting to watch show and bc it was so ironic of what was prix ably going to come. I also have allowed it to mess with my head regarding one of the strange SM things regarding their story line;

When your flight's delayed and you can't even watch @BacheloretteABC tonight #sittingonthetarmac

Luke's Twitter

I also must say, IMO, and I like Jo Jo so I do not mean this in a derogatory way. But, I feel that there is no doubt that ground up will always be ver special and one she will play with bittersweet memories if Jordan is F1. However, that song should just be listened to in private and not on snapchat for the world to hear, IMO. IMO, that is very hard for one of those men to hear, and I do not understand a decision to make that a public moment, even if it is a clue to "Luke." IMO, I cannot see any scenario where the ends justify the means.

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:29 pm

I really don't think Luke cares... I'm pretty sure he's moved on by now. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

IMO there's no need to be sad for Luke. He looks anything but sad. That tweet to me was simply an explanation why he wasn't on line using SM while the show was airing. I'm sure he has methods to watch it after it aired.

That song has been made public, because he was on the show, it's a good promotion for him for his career. It has nothing to do with the F1 IMO.

They all post pics of themselves with JoJo, they are promoting the show. That's all it is at this point. No one IMO is upset that they weren't the f1. They've all moved on, just like every season before, and in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Welcome @babiebyrdie

Been down this road before and totally understand a reluctance to accept Luke is not F1. To be blunt, TPTB f*ck with our heads w/ the edit, promos, blogs, and the media manipulation. Very often the contestants themselves do the same with their SM. This is my opinion from my experience thus far.

In terms of the unicorn imagery, JoJo has apparently found hers. Luke is a unicorn but that doesn't mean he is her unicorn. When invoking this imagery she is being cute and playful yet maintaining the suspense w/o giving anything away. Keeps us engaged and talking while also stroking her F1. Simple as that, IMO.

As far as any talk of Luke "dodging a bullet", I do not agree with this. I still like JoJo. Now that I am accepting that Luke is not her F1, I am warming to the idea of her with the spoiled BBJ (warts and all). If she is standing by her man through everything then I feel like I should accept her choice. Doesn't mean I think everyone should. This is just what I choose for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:babiebyrdie  starwelcome

Yes, there are a lot of questions this season which is why we continue to sleuth here.  For some, it is not over until the fat lady sings, or in Luke's case, until he leaves the tarmac.   :gotcha:

are you talking to me @MiniDiva ? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 pm

^^LOL!  I was talking about everyone!  Every season we all play musical chairs to wait for the fat lady to sing, Elvis to leave the building, and this year, for Luke to leave the tarmac.  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 pm

lets me explain the dodging the bullet which is sure a problem of translation. most of you know I am french so sometimes I do miss some nuances.
For me dodging a bullet was just about avoiding a bad match. Kinda, if she likes Venus and the guy Mars, they may not have been met to be together... therefore he is better without her. If she picked jordan, then obviously FOR ME, Luke do not have the same lifestyle and values and if she picked jordan, she probably have the same. So at the end of the road, luke should celebrate to be happier without a woman who do not have the same values. I will not repeat the dislikes I find in Jordouch. Those have been discussed many times on this forum
This is what I meant. Hope this clarifies. I apologized if it was understood in a bad way. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^LOL!  I was talking about everyone!  Every season we all play musical chairs to wait for the fat lady to sing, Elvis to leave the building, and this year, for Luke to leave the tarmac.  hehehe

AWWWWWE I like musical country chairs you know? and I do not mind to sing PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO  a la country jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 3806527698

babiebyrdie wrote:This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

1) This entire season has been all about the unicorn, which is interesting because the promos for the show never mentioned anything about JoJo's love for unicorns. She never posted a pic of a unicorn on her social media, even before Ben's season. Then Luke shows up and we see all of these references about JoJo finding her unicorn all over social media. IMO
2) I haven't seen one picture of JoJo and Jordan posted by the producers, but I've seen tons of Luke and JoJo (intimate moments that weren't shown during the episodes)
3) JoJo has posted several references to Luke on her Snapchat and Instagram - the photo of the unicorn on the first night of the season, another unicorn post a few weeks later. Then we see the snapchat post where she's listening to the Dan + Shay song from her and luke's date, a photo of her wearing Camo, and then more unicorn references from her photo shoot with Becca. If JoJo is currently with Jordan, that's a very strange way to profess your love of the person you're with - essentially she's making references to another man, Luke. Especially with the Dan and Say song. IMO the unicorn has nothing to do with JoJo herself (she's not a unicorn expert) and more to do with her and Luke together
4) Luke's mom's post of the fan video (Luke and JoJo) which has since been deleted

Now this show has been on for several seasons and I'm sure the producers have caught on to all of the Sleuthers and RS... is it possible that they are trying to trick America? I'm a woman in love and the passion I've seen from Luke and JoJo is the some of the most passion I've ever seen in the franchise. IMO. We know that JoJo is in LA, and apparently Luke is in LA. This could be an SHV for them as much as it could be for her and Jordan. I'm not counting Luke out until I actually see him exit this show. I'm just not convinced yet.

word AND starwelcome

I have a long long list Luke/Jojo after show things and WTH that make me question and this gut feeling that cannot go away that she is with Luke now. How with Fleiss and co will play it out? I dunno. They are drama addict and this season took the cake IMO.

If it is a done deal that Luke is leaving at F4, why the cliffhanger? why showing us Luke asking if he can speak a minute with jojo right before the RC... if he leaves there is no cliffhanger right???

just my opinion here, as usual. TY

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 pm

HEA wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^LOL!  I was talking about everyone!  Every season we all play musical chairs to wait for the fat lady to sing, Elvis to leave the building, and this year, for Luke to leave the tarmac.  hehehe

AWWWWWE I like musical country chairs you know? and I do not mind to sing PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO  a la country jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 3806527698

What are you going to do if Luke becomes bachelor and you don't approve of some of the woman they have recruited for him?   You may have to go on film location to help Elan supervise him!   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
HEA wrote:

What are you going to do if Luke becomes bachelor and you don't approve of some of the woman they have recruited for him?   You may have to go on film location to help Elan supervise him!   giggling

yeah.. I will rent a bus, and stop at each luke fan along the way and we will drown them with pokemon puppets so they understand that we mean business HA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015