SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I noticed that Luke not too long ago began following @sandymehlmania on IG 
Her IG account is set to private.

Sandy Mehlman is a casting producer for The Bachelor and last worked for the franchise casting Chris Soules season 19 of The Bachelor. Another clue to Luke being the next lead.

another clue against him being F1. Great find Hopelessly! I may not like it but great find nonetheless giggling

Back to top Go down

jamesmccoytaylor - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:14 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I noticed that Luke not too long ago began following @sandymehlmania on IG 
Her IG account is set to private.

Sandy Mehlman is a casting producer for The Bachelor and last worked for the franchise casting Chris Soules season 19 of The Bachelor. Another clue to Luke being the next lead.

This could explain why Luke doesn't appear too heart broken and is happy with life right now - he knows he is under consideration for the next lead.  I have a feeling they are looking at some other guys (e.g, Chase) at the same time and will not announce their decision much later.  Also, Luke could be meeting with producers this weekend in LA which gives him a reason to be out there early enough to do so but still be in hiding.  

I much rather see our man Luke in the drivers seat and pursuing women that have come to meet and pursue him.  He deserves that 100% devotion and attention.  That said, please, please, please to TPTB recruit some extraordinary women for Luke, no bimbos and crazies!   Hugesmile

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

I agree MiniDiva! Please, let's have some mature women. Ones that are willing to be with our man post show. Not someone that just wants to win but one that will be committed.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:26 am

Luke will have what everyone else has had. 6/7 viable options and 15 fodder. This is a tv show after all. Fleiss and Elan want that Emmy already. laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am

babs wrote:I agree MiniDiva!  Please, let's have some mature women.  Ones that are willing to be with our man post show.  Not someone that just wants to win but one that will be committed.

Yes that is what TPTB want too. :dripdrip ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:01 am

I just hope they don't make a fool out of him.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 am

^^^ sadly, that is what TPTB, MF, CH and the show does.  IMO, no one comes out unscathed after a second go round.

And y'all do realize, the bimbos and crazies make the show, right?  laugh out loud I mean, it's not a Nicholas Sparks movie or some rom com, and it's definitely not Emmy worthy, IMO.  

It'll be just like normal a small select handful of normal ladies and choices for him the rest filler and fluff for all the required rolls.  A slight older more mature group would be nice after some of Ben's girls, but I'm not expecting it to happen either.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 am

I don't mind some crazy. those are entertaining. But, I don't want the whole lot to be crazy and the entire show geared around them. Give him several "normal" girls to pick from.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 am

TPTB have actually let cast go using the excuse "we have enough normal people". 
I would say they don't allow more than 5 into a cast of 25 and of those maybe 3 go forward as being good picks for the lead. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:14 am

^^We know you are right, but we can still wish.  giggling

Luke turns 32 during filming and I am not sure he would be the oldest Bachelor filming the show, but he is up there.  This concerns me as to what the cast of women would be like for him.  Part of me really doesn't want him to do the next show and take his chances with his current 15 minutes of fame.  Women are lining up to meet him now.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am

Brad 2.0 was older. He had women in the mid-late 20's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:32 am

If JoJo and Luke marry, she would be Joelle Pell -- it rhymes, he can use it in one of his songs.   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015