SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:43 pm

I like him for all the above reasons and more.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:46 pm

chase4me wrote:
Dessler wrote:Being an Ivy league grad, athlete or musician has nothing to do with being a good Bachelor or having good character IMO..There are other "Ivy league grad, athletes or musicians" in this group of contestants.  I like Luke because he seems mature, genuine and not so bad and he obviously served his country but that does NOT make him "special" to the norm in comparison to the other bachelors like Ben H or Sean imo.

I understand your reasons for being a Luke fan, but when I used Ivy league graduate, I used it because Luke made mention of it in the first or second episode. I got it right away. Why? because I knew exactly what he meant without me getting personal.  I don't think there is an Ivy grad in the group though.

But you don't get to be a platoon leader just for the sake of it.... right? It's like me saying you get to go to Harvard or Yale just for the sake of it. I am a fan, who recognize how hard he's worked from a small town, to get to where he is.  Sean, Ben and others are fine too for other reasons. But I for one haa my reasons from a different perspective. And seriously, I hope he turns down a lead role.

My original point was that Luke provides a level of content that most other candidates don't. That would offer a lot for TPTB to work with, should they so choose.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Anyone know when Luke played an event here?
The poster is based in Austin, TX by the looks of it. So wondering where and when this event was?

The pic was posted 4hrs ago and tagged at 'Bachelor Mansion' - the poster just being funny IMO, as the guitars in the logo have Texas flags, right?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Image11

https://instagram.com/p/BH72W3Mgj4T/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:55 pm

While I agree, I don't see Luke as any more 'special' than some of the past bachelors, I don't see him any less special either, and I won't let my opinion of him be negatively swayed by comments that see him as someone very special. He is accomplished and that is something to be very proud of. I appreciate when the leads of the show have done exceptional things with their lives. To me, it makes watching the show unfold even better because I know the opportunities that will come their way, and I appreciate it more when those go to someone I think is deserving. IMO, Luke is deserving. However, so were Sean, Chris, and Ben. They were all special and that's what landed them the role.

Last edited by hae1001 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Everyone in the world is special laugh out loud

Imo

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Everyone in the world is special laugh out loud

Imo

group hug Love it. Great post!

And I agree with what someone said upthread, not that he's better than anyone else as a person, but Luke brings more life experience, emotional depth and variety of things you can focus on as story points than any other Bachelor - eg cowboy, army service, country music singer. He offers the potential to be so multi-dimentional, though I don't think TPTB know what that means or would know what to do with it Smiley .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:09 pm

mysthelma wrote:Gah the more I read this thread the less I like Luke and it has nothing to do with him. I do not think he is better than anyone who signed up to be on this show Ivy league educated or not, he just happens to have a better edit.

I'm not clear on this post. If you like Luke less and it has nothing to do with him, then what is it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Anyone know when Luke played an event here?
The poster is based in Austin, TX by the looks of it. So wondering where and when this event was?

The pic was posted 4hrs ago and tagged at 'Bachelor Mansion' - the poster just being funny IMO, as the guitars in the logo have Texas flags, right?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Image11

This was on July 6th in Austin Texas where he played with James T. at Wagner's Backyard for Ladies night. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:50 pm

I think Ben H came out of his Bachelor experience still being respected. Same with most of the Leads without major hidden character flaws. I actually think Luke will get a good edit as Bachelor...without any major scandal....because Luke has an interesting and moral lifestyle based on his West Point military training, discipline and high code of conduct. His family seems very lovely as well. Hopefully he is more relaxed brings his coffee loving humor....and has a handful of decent gals among the required crazies to choose from. I actually am interested to learn more about Luke on his season of the Bachelor.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:57 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Anyone know when Luke played an event here?

This was on July 6th in Austin Texas where he played with James T. at Wagner's Backyard for Ladies night. Smiley

Thank you! Smiley

I think CH's snap, has now put to bed any doubts I had, regarding Luke being in LA right now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Yes, CH's snap has proven that the sleuthers were on top of it April 28th, IMO.  Thanks @IrishRose for capturing that for us!  

IA @Seabear that Chris Ben and Sean for that matter came out well in their seasons and were both fortunate to have good casting for the women.  If Luke were cast, it could be a good season for him also.  He has a good taste of the circus by now.  giggling

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typo from Chris to Ben. :-))
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:15 pm

I disagree that Chris came out well. Maybe better than some, but honestly my opinion of him plummeted.  I think of 19 Bachelor leads (because Brad did it twice), only 3 came out smelling like a rose: Andrew Firestone, Sean, Ben H. It's a gamble, for sure. And for whatever reason, I think the 'ettes have a better track record coming out the other side ok. But as long as you stay the course, don't piss off TPTB, and don't accidentally fall for the Courtney or Vienna of the season, you are golden. Oh, and don't make JPG's fatal error, you better propose! Just want to date? Meet the bus. You are under it. A solid relationship heading to marriage also helps your edit. Which is rare, and probably why Ben and Sean (and even Andrew) came out so favorably. And that aspect is largely out of your control, it just depends who is in your cast and if you get lucky. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015