SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:22 pm

^^I meant to type Ben not Chris!  

I think that Ben and Sean are decent guys, like Luke, and they came through the process OK.  Luke will follow the rules and is smart enough to understand the situation before he signs up since he has been to the rodeo already.  He will play by the rules, IMO, but no telling what TPTB will do.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

texas - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 pm

I think the important thing to realize first is all the cast are humans. I don't think any of them want to be put on pedestals. It's a long fall.
Second, TPTB will do what they can for ratings. So if this includes making the lead look foolish at least and bad at worst, it's a possibility that can not be dismissed. 
I have said it countless times: they sell a pound of flesh by being on the show. I don't think any of them are that naive the second time around. So they must figure that pound of flesh is worth whatever motivation is theirs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:20 am

chase4me wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Gah the more I read this thread the less I like Luke and it has nothing to do with him. I do not think he is better than anyone who signed up to be on this show Ivy league educated or not, he just happens to have a better edit.
I agree unfortunately...

Jordan is getting all the benefit of the doubt from his fans...? And I think there is nothing wrong with Luke's fans. blowing his horns for him.... all in the name of fun.

Luke is just himself. No exes to call him a cheater and a liar. No brother to hide behind. No entitled/Snobbish attitude. But more than that... he served his country 9 YEARS. He went to West Point. He had a platoon who trust him. He saw soldiers dead and saved probably many. He is a man of integrity. He is a War veteran.  He worked hard to make himself a name in the country singing business. So IMO, his actions in the past and his actions during and after the show are the same. He deserve loyal fans who do not have to give him the benefit of the doubt because there is no need to. Not perfect, definitely not but I prefer to be fan with a guy who is not used by the tabloids almost every day for the last 3 months. So if the only think we have against him is to use the franchise to give him exposure. I'll take it. .... ALL is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 am

HEA wrote:

Luke is just himself. No exes to call him a cheater and a liar. No brother to hide behind. No entitled/Snobbish attitude. But more than that... he served his country 9 YEARS. He went to West Point. He had a platoon who trust him. He saw soldiers dead and saved probably many. He is a man of integrity. He is a War veteran.  He worked hard to make himself a name in the country singing business. So IMO, his actions in the past and his actions during and after the show are the same. He deserve loyal fans who do not have to give him the benefit of the doubt because there is no need to. Not perfect, definitely not but I prefer to be fan with a guy who is not used by the tabloids almost every day for the last 3 months. So if the only think we have against him is to use the franchise to give him exposure. I'll take it. .... ALL is just my opinion.

OK maybe he's not perfect... but he's damn close! :hearts love:

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:41 am

sosleepy wrote:I disagree that Chris came out well. Maybe better than some, but honestly my opinion of him plummeted.  I think of 19 Bachelor leads (because Brad did it twice), only 3 came out smelling like a rose: Andrew Firestone, Sean, Ben H. It's a gamble, for sure. And for whatever reason, I think the 'ettes have a better track record coming out the other side ok. But as long as you stay the course, don't piss off TPTB, and don't accidentally fall for the Courtney or Vienna of the season, you are golden. Oh, and don't make JPG's fatal error, you better propose! Just want to date? Meet the bus. You are under it. A solid relationship heading to marriage also helps your edit. Which is rare, and probably why Ben and Sean (and even Andrew) came out so favorably. And that aspect is largely out of your control, it just depends who is in your cast and if you get lucky. IMO.

sosleepy,

This could be the the most hilarious thing I have read on this site thus far.  I was drinking some water, and unfortunately spit it out of my mouth when I read this post and laughed so hard!  My DH was incredibly concerned about what WTH just happened. Yet, it was totally worth it!  This would be a great signature line...I encourage you to use it!  Thanks for the laughs and wet clothes! cantstopl
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Luke sighting today having lunch in West Hollywood with Adam Senn.   He looks great as usual and he survived the MTA.   Hugesmile

Huhhh... Had the pleasure of having lunch with this fellow #Texan today. Mr. @luke__pell #Texas  by @adamsenn
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Luke as next potential lead does not make me overly excited. I'm blah towards it. He will get a try for me and if neither he nor his girls do it for me then I'm dunzo and waiting on the next crop of men.
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm

I am very opened minded about Luke. I think TPTB purposely have kept the prospective 'Ette men very two dimensional since Sean, so they have a blank slate to work with when they turn lead.
I was pleased with Ben H.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Luke as next potential lead does not make me overly excited. I'm blah towards it. He will get a try for me and if neither he nor his girls do it for me then I'm dunzo and waiting on the next crop of men.
JMO.

I'm not excited about it either.  Blah is right.  no
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 pm

I am more concerned regarding making Luke look ridiculous. I realize all have weaknesses and faults, but I hate to see this show bring these out or worse, especially in someone who has served our country nobly. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am more concerned regarding making Luke look ridiculous. I realize all have weaknesses and faults, but I hate to see this show bring these out or worse, especially in someone who has served our country nobly. IMO

Totally agree.  Part of me wishes he won't be the next lead and goes on his merry way post show.  Let one of the more entertaining guys take the lead and give TPTB want in the way of crazy drama.    #nodramaluke

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am very opened minded about Luke. I think TPTB purposely have kept the prospective 'Ette men very two dimensional since Sean, so they have a blank slate to work with when they turn lead.
I was pleased with Ben H.

I hadn't thought about it that way Kasha, and I see your point about a blank slate. I was not looking forward to Ben H's season because I thought he would be so bland and boring, but I found I liked him quite a bit once I saw more of his personality as the lead. Since I like Luke going in, I am hoping the opposite doesn't happen for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015