SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:08 am

I can actually see TPTB casting some women over a "certain" age if enough showed up at casting and/or applied.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:10 am

High clap :fanningfan
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can actually see TPTB casting some women over a "certain" age if enough showed up at casting and/or applied.

So, you're saying I have a chance? :fanningfan

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:31 am

Casting just young, physically attractive contestants is another example of tptb's profiling and segregation. It would be a hoot if they had to recruit a bunch of more mature folk and have them make it very far. There was a time when single parents were unheard of and now folk with 1/2 a sports team in children are on this series.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:56 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can actually see TPTB casting some women over a "certain" age if enough showed up at casting and/or applied.

I think if a mass group of 40-60 yr old women showed up at the majority of cast calls and TPTB were flooded with audition tapes in the same age bracket, we might see one or two older women. 
Maybe at first they would be trying to humiliate the woman--ala Olivia with her own edit--but my feeling is this is a market not being represented and would get a great following. 
I can see myself(except not me, I'm married, but that could be my drama backstory) in my Land's End skirt tankini having to have the cellulite on my thighs black boxed while saying to the sweet blonde 20 something: "I've forgotten more than you ever knew, cry baby, cry."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:10 am

Ya, we'd be fodder for social media sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 2498057887

Id actually like to see a middle aged edition of the Bach.  Id even pay to see a season of CH being the lead and have a group of 30 and 40 yr olds vying for his attention.   Can you just imagine how it could be edited??  Seriously ... That would be a season to watch !  And MF can be the "ladies, this is the final rose of the evening"  guy clapping!

I bet Michelle Money would apply laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I think if a mass group of 40-60 yr old women showed up at the majority of cast calls and TPTB were flooded with audition tapes in the same age bracket, we might see one or two older women. 
Maybe at first they would be trying to humiliate the woman--ala Olivia with her own edit--but my feeling is this is a market not being represented and would get a great following. 
I can see myself(except not me, I'm married, but that could be my drama backstory) in my Land's End skirt tankini having to have the cellulite on my thighs black boxed while saying to the sweet blonde 20 something: "I've forgotten more than you ever knew, cry baby, cry."

Love it!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:41 am

babs wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Love it!

was it with the British that they had a woman of 40?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 am

handwave thumbsup High clap
MiniDiva wrote:Raise your hand if you want to be in the Luke's Cougar Club!   sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 1f63b

handwave

I am a happily married mother of two, but this a fun little Fan Forum website, so....

When I went to meet and greet/concert in Austin and got picture and rose, i posted pics to FB with cute little hashtags, etc

One caption : #sorryhoney #TeamLukeBachelorette #Igotarose #life goals

My hubby replied: it's all good. Go get that rose Boo! am so glad you you and the girls have had fun!

My husband and boys have had so much fun with my obsession with Luke and this season, and they ask for daily updates!!! sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Delete

Last edited by Frymama on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:03 pm

morningledger.com

This alleged elimination could be because Jojo has already set her heart on Jordan Rodgers. Luke was reportedly offered a rose from the bachelorette, but he turned it down knowing that her heart is with someone else.

There isn’t any confirmation that this is what will happen on the show, but it was speculated to have taken place as Chase McNary was originally the one sent home. Since Luke had decided to reject Jojo’s rose, Chase stayed back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
morningledger.com

This alleged elimination could be because Jojo has already set her heart on Jordan Rodgers. Luke was reportedly offered a rose from the bachelorette, but he turned it down knowing that her heart is with someone else.

There isn’t any confirmation that this is what will happen on the show, but it was speculated to have taken place as Chase McNary was originally the one sent home. Since Luke had decided to reject Jojo’s rose, Chase stayed back.

New to site, but assuming this is pretty reliable source for GA to post, right?

Sorry for typing errors and double posts/deletes. I have no internet due to country road trip where we are in car a lot from place to place, so I have to use IPad. It is glitchy.

Also, this thread is absolutely cracking me up. Comedic genius in here; we should go on tour! I cannot highlight and quote but the post above about now allowing girls who have 1/2 a sports team in kids be on the show... In the words of Andi Dorfman... Stttttoooooop! You are making my belly hurt from laughter! sorryhoney - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015