SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:55 pm

I think Robby is just having fun too, but what a dumb azz to go asking around all of Bach nation to help him out with followers and then get exposed like that. Jordan has his own faults, but now he's looking guilty by association since he and Robino are bffs laugh out loud Seriously, the guys this season are even more bottom of the barrel than usual. Even the good guys (promoting their music careers!) They're all out to promote/gain something. What a time to be alive laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think Robby is just having fun too, but what a dumb azz to go asking around all of Bach nation to help him out with followers and then get exposed like that. Jordan has his own faults, but now he's looking guilty by association since he and Robino are bffs laugh out loud Seriously, the guys this season are even more bottom of the barrel than usual. Even the good guys (promoting their music careers!) They're all out to promote/gain something. What a time to be alive laugh out loud !

I so totally agree with the bolded. Interesting TPTB saved these types of boozos's for Jojo's season laugh out loud. The Season of the Dross imo. Only a few cream of the crop but they unfortunately didn't rise to the top . Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think Robby is just having fun too, but what a dumb azz to go asking around all of Bach nation to help him out with followers and then get exposed like that. Jordan has his own faults, but now he's looking guilty by association since he and Robino are bffs laugh out loud Seriously, the guys this season are even more bottom of the barrel than usual. Even the good guys (promoting their music careers!) They're all out to promote/gain something. What a time to be alive laugh out loud !
laugh out loud at somehow BBJ being responsible/implicated by association. No doubt it's all his idea...somehow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:14 pm

I don't think Robby thinks he has no chance of being the Bachelor, I think that's why he's doing it. Why would he think he has no chance? I mean besides that RS said he doesn't have a chance, I'm sure the producers are talking to him and telling him he has a good chance s they always do.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Please keep Robby conversation in his own thread.

Robby's thread.

If you want to move a post over, choose quote, as if you were going to reply, highlight the whole post, copy it, hit the back button so you don't disturb the post, paste it in the thread that it's meant to be in. TYIA.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Jojo's F2 are bozos and they're besties? Ugh...the 3 of them -RJJ - can tango together. They all deserve each other. Birds of a feather do flock together... no idea
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Diana wrote:Both of her F2 are just terrible. JoJo needs to reevaluate her life choices. laugh out loud

Seriously. And IMO so weirdly ironic since I find her F3 and F4 really great. I love watching Jojo with pretty much anyone so luckily I'll have that to get me through the finale. But I'm totally done caring about this season's story after F3. If something happens with Luke at HTD as RS said and Chase is too good of a sweetheart teddy bear to lead on and dump at a proposal, then I get why good time up for anything Robby is F2. But he's just a total joker doing everything with a big wink IMO. I don't love Jojo picking Jordan but I guess pheromones and attraction are powerful and mysterious things giggling . Anyway, still a stellar, fun, sexy season to me and I have been entertained, so I'm happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

I so totally agree with the bolded. Interesting TPTB saved these types of boozos's for Jojo's season laugh out loud. The Season of the Dross imo. Only a few cream of the crop but they unfortunately didn't rise to the top . Tsk, tsk, tsk.
These dumb azzez would of been Caila's cast too. Or whoever the heck else could of been lead. JoJo was the afterthought here..not the guys. That's the weird and sad part TBH.
Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud at somehow BBJ being responsible/implicated by association. No doubt it's all his idea...somehow.
I don't think he is laugh out loud That's just what it looks like from the outside. Same with "The Garden" being a little mean girls clique or whatever laugh out loud
SarahD wrote:Jojo's F2 are bozos and they're besties? Ugh...the 3 of them -RJJ - can tango together. They all deserve each other. Birds of a feather do flock together... no idea
JoJo will high jack this mess and flock to the wind! 
relaxing wrote:
Diana wrote:Both of her F2 are just terrible. JoJo needs to reevaluate her life choices. laugh out loud

Seriously. And IMO so weirdly ironic since I find her F3 and F4 really great.  I love watching Jojo with pretty much anyone so luckily I'll have that to get me through the finale.  But I'm totally done caring about this season's story after F3.  If something happens with Luke at HTD as RS said and Chase is too good of a sweetheart teddy bear to lead on and dump at a proposal, then I get why good time up for anything Robby is F2. But he's just a total joker doing everything with a big wink IMO. I don't love Jojo picking Jordan but I guess pheromones and attraction are powerful and mysterious things  giggling . Anyway, still a stellar, fun, sexy season to me and I have been entertained, so I'm happy.
I personally don't care for any man this season, not even Chase anymore TBH. I'm just enjoying watching JoJo and that's it. She's my fav, everyone/everything else is just a casualty. I'm just trying to ignore her horrid taste in men, even though this group was awful to begin with.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:13 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQAcVdhZfr/?taken-by=mfirestone12
@mfirestone12
I got a glimpse of what being #TheBachelorette would be like. #BachelorNation #squadgoals #haysinthebarn
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:49 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQAcVdhZfr/?taken-by=mfirestone12
@mfirestone12
I got a glimpse of what being #TheBachelorette would be like. #BachelorNation #squadgoals #haysinthebarn

Holy Guacamole Chase is one fine looking fellow. Alright now I've got to clean the drool off of my laptop.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:02 pm

casjacknick wrote:
ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQAcVdhZfr/?taken-by=mfirestone12
@mfirestone12

Holy Guacamole Chase is one fine looking fellow. Alright now I've got to clean the drool off of my laptop.

Yep freaking Hoooot...eyedrool :cutesmile!: giggling am a huge fan

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Chase is HOT. That bodyyyyy. And he is the hottest guy I've evaaa seen in aviators! Whoah babyyyy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl