SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:...JoJo's ring is actually similar to Vienna's...

Jake/Vienna = ring
Jake/Vienna = awkward meeting to discuss break up

JoJo/Jordan = ring
JoJo/Jordan = awkward meeting to discuss break up

JMO

And Jake there to counsel JoJo on night one. So weird.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Then i guess I don't understand the frenzy over reposting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Then i guess I don't understand the frenzy over reposting.
I think it was to show how similar the In Touch article was to the Life and Style article in regards to the FRC. I tried to find the Life and Style article that was posted first for comparison. I couldn't find it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Then i guess I don't understand the frenzy over reposting.
I think it was to show how similar the In Touch article was to the Life and Style article in regards to the FRC. I tried to find the Life and Style article that was posted first for comparison. I couldn't find it JMO
Yeah, that. But it was also because it had more details. The actual link was just a summary of the article. The physical copy went more in depth.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 am

giggling I don't remember any difference at all, if any. I felt I was channeling and going to have to retire my magic 8 ball for good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:40 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-is-temporarily-living-with-former-costar-becca-tilley-w212296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:47 am

^^ JoJo is in Dallas now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BGS1976/status/751590559525908480/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:59 am

affraid shocker!  A rag mag got something wrong?  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 3806527698

Thanks for the update on Jo's whereabouts! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:08 am

ahem... where is Luke? giggling cantstopl rofl

ETA: he is in austin at least yesterday The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 am

HEA wrote:ahem... where is Luke? giggling cantstopl rofl

ETA: he is in austin at least yesterday The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 2498057887

Jojo in LA yesterday, Luke in Austin yesterday, not sure what the connection is scratch

Jo just returned to Dallas sometime Friday evening. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:03 am

When did MF tweet about Jojo doing something unbelievable? Or something along those lines.tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:16 am

lexforlife wrote:When did MF tweet about Jojo doing something unbelievable? Or something along those lines.tia.
May 1st
@fleissmeister (twitter) JoJo just did something I can hardly believe... #TheBachelorette

May 4th
@fleissmeister (twitter) Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!! #TheBachelorette

In the bachelor bubble MF may have thought JoJo found true love. With all the accusations about Jordan after filming not so much JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl