SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamrojobaddy - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Possibly this weekend too.  Both are very quiet on SM.  

MTA/WTA is traditionally a safe house weekend, so probably! Their last one! Next time they go into safe house, they'll be doing the People shoot and gearing up for the finale/ATFR/media tour. Crazy! This season went super fast, I feel like. It feels like they just started filming to me!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamrojobaddy - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Possibly this weekend too.  Both are very quiet on SM.  

MTA/WTA is traditionally a safe house weekend, so probably! Their last one! Next time they go into safe house, they'll be doing the People shoot and gearing up for the finale/ATFR/media tour. Crazy! This season went super fast, I feel like. It feels like they just started filming to me!

I must live in a different time zone than you... Cuz i think its taking forever giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:49 pm

^^ Totally flew by, but then again so did summer break. My son goes back to school in 5 1/2 weeks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:53 pm

any Real or SM sightings of Jojo after the MTA?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 pm

^^^^No, she must be with her Baddy. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:any Real or SM sightings of Jojo after the MTA?
I haven't seen any. I hope she's with her BBJ and just as happy with him as she should be  :yes: :Nod:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 pm

As far as I can see, JoJo, Jordan and Robby have been pretty silent on sm today. Maybe they're all hanging out together. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Finally a look at JoJo at MTA. She looks great!

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/755155081121718273

ETA link to interview

http://extratv.com/videos/0-k6pir1vc/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:49 pm

She looks great in orange!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Cary Fetman posted a pic of JoJo on IG and said it was going to be a tough night for her in the caption.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:13 pm

JoJo just posted a pic on Twitter and tagged it as LA. She did the same thing a few days ago. Do SHV's happen in LA? And would she be tagging a specific location if she was on a SHV?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl