Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:15 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo just posted a pic on Twitter and tagged it as LA. She did the same thing a few days ago. Do SHV's happen in LA? And would she be tagging a specific location if she was on a SHV?
Xpost from the fan thread:

Shv usually are in LA but sometimes they're close to where the couples lives of both are East Coast and it's been Mexico and PS before as well. She probs has geolocation turned on and doesn't realize where it tags, or she doesn't think we're as genuinely creepy as we are and think she's with her f1 if she's in LA.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:06 am

Robby said some sweet things about JoJo on the @Seminoles Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

I'm laugh out loud'ing, BBJ favs very few tweets but this is one he's fav'd:

@bgouger56
Worst ending to an episode ever..bachelorette just greased #makethecalljojo

Hilarious. I like how he's low key teasing her like she does in her blogs. They're so spunky together.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 am

Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z9rPvaJlo
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 am

@nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

I'm wayyyy behind on Afterbuzz episodes. What did James say?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:54 am

@nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

:yes: I just listed to it and loved hearing James' insights too!

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by babs on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 am

James is a nice guy and I was surprised to hear his take on some of the guys. He didn't have anything bad bad to say about any of them but I was disappointed in what he said about Chase.
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 am

Can someone please give a rundown of what James said?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:03 am

a run down would be great.

TIA.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by babs on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 am

He talked about the garden group.  Jordan, Robby, Chase,Alex and James F.  Even though James shared a room, he was more of an outsider.  If the four were in a group talking and James walked up they wouldn't really acknowledge him.  Robby is real.  Jordan is friendly and never talked about his brother.  They never knew there were problems with Aaron, (nice to know).  Luke is a nice guy and was quiet.  If drama started with any of the guys, he would walk away from it.  Chase was not that nice to James, during or after the show.  There were the frat group and then the others.  I think we all know who the frat boys were.
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks for the recap. This is yet another time we've heard that BBJ is nothing but nice and friendly with all the men, even though he's clearly one of the cool kids who they look up to. This is exactly who he tells Jo he is imo. I'm trying to find something shifty about him and continue failing laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:08 am

@babs wrote:He talked about the garden group.  Jordan, Robby, Chase,Alex and James F.  Even though James shared a room, he was more of an outsider.  If the four were in a group talking and James walked up they wouldn't really acknowledge him.  Robby is real.  Jordan is friendly and never talked about his brother.  They never knew there were problems with Aaron, (nice to know).  Luke is a nice guy and was quiet.  If drama started with any of the guys, he would walk away from it.  Chase was not that nice to James, during or after the show.  There were the frat group and then the others.  I think we all know who the frat boys were.

Thanks so much! Where in the video does he talk about all that? I'd like to hear it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum