SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo just posted a pic on Twitter and tagged it as LA. She did the same thing a few days ago. Do SHV's happen in LA? And would she be tagging a specific location if she was on a SHV?
Xpost from the fan thread:

Shv usually are in LA but sometimes they're close to where the couples lives of both are East Coast and it's been Mexico and PS before as well. She probs has geolocation turned on and doesn't realize where it tags, or she doesn't think we're as genuinely creepy as we are and think she's with her f1 if she's in LA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:06 am

Robby said some sweet things about JoJo on the @Seminoles Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

I'm laugh out loud'ing, BBJ favs very few tweets but this is one he's fav'd:

@bgouger56
Worst ending to an episode ever..bachelorette just greased #makethecalljojo

Hilarious. I like how he's low key teasing her like she does in her blogs. They're so spunky together.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 am

Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z9rPvaJlo

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 am

nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

I'm wayyyy behind on Afterbuzz episodes. What did James say?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:54 am

nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

:yes: I just listed to it and loved hearing James' insights too!

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 am

James is a nice guy and I was surprised to hear his take on some of the guys. He didn't have anything bad bad to say about any of them but I was disappointed in what he said about Chase.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 am

Can someone please give a rundown of what James said?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:03 am

a run down would be great.

TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 am

He talked about the garden group.  Jordan, Robby, Chase,Alex and James F.  Even though James shared a room, he was more of an outsider.  If the four were in a group talking and James walked up they wouldn't really acknowledge him.  Robby is real.  Jordan is friendly and never talked about his brother.  They never knew there were problems with Aaron, (nice to know).  Luke is a nice guy and was quiet.  If drama started with any of the guys, he would walk away from it.  Chase was not that nice to James, during or after the show.  There were the frat group and then the others.  I think we all know who the frat boys were.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks for the recap. This is yet another time we've heard that BBJ is nothing but nice and friendly with all the men, even though he's clearly one of the cool kids who they look up to. This is exactly who he tells Jo he is imo. I'm trying to find something shifty about him and continue failing laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:08 am

babs wrote:He talked about the garden group.  Jordan, Robby, Chase,Alex and James F.  Even though James shared a room, he was more of an outsider.  If the four were in a group talking and James walked up they wouldn't really acknowledge him.  Robby is real.  Jordan is friendly and never talked about his brother.  They never knew there were problems with Aaron, (nice to know).  Luke is a nice guy and was quiet.  If drama started with any of the guys, he would walk away from it.  Chase was not that nice to James, during or after the show.  There were the frat group and then the others.  I think we all know who the frat boys were.

Thanks so much! Where in the video does he talk about all that? I'd like to hear it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl