SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 pm

I think Jordan got labelled before the show started based on his last name and the assumption that he would think he was better than anyone else because of his brother ... And because of the ramblings of a few spurned exes on social media.   Since when did accusations made on twitter become gospel??  Jojo seemed to be aquainted with his past amd it didnt seem to affect her... Is it not possible that his past has been exaggerated? affraid :shocked!:  and should a guys dating a few girls in his early 20's be something thats held against him?   Hmmm ...me thinks very few guys could pass that kind of scrutiny and find a wife giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm 3 episodes behind. Anything worth tuning in for? laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Depends blue, do you like Jordan? If so, sure. If not.... my opinion would be no.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Speaking of Jordan, his brother Luke gave a very insightful and telling interview with womanista.com today, if someone can bring it over. He kind of gives the ending away, but then reigns it back in laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Speaking of Jordan, his brother Luke gave a very insightful and telling interview with womanista.com today, if someone can bring it over. He kind of gives the ending away, but then reigns it back in laugh out loud

Id love to read it

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 pm

me too. Can someone kindly bring it across?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl