SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:
HEA wrote:lets keep our spirits up luke fans!!!!!

look what I found!!!

https://twitter.com/JRKORA/status/749272598240849920
J.R. KORA twitter
Good find HEA!!! thumbsup

Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:09 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
babs wrote:OMG!  Where you guys keeping this thread a secret!  

I just might park my behind right here and not leave

Welcome to the team's official hideout babs. You are safe here.

welcomebanner goteam

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 am

Members really are safe on any thread regardless of where they get their happy. haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:17 am

babs wrote:OMG!  Where you guys keeping this thread a secret!  

I just might park my behind right here and not leave

Welcome to the team's official hideout babs. You are safe here.

welcomebanner goteam

Thanks but I haven't read one thing that is very negative about Luke. Some have said he's boring but I don't think so.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:26 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:16 am

What I really meant was that you are safe to believe that Luke could be F1, if you choose to, and despite all the evidence to the contrary. There are a few of us here who still have hope. It can sometimes be hard to be in the other Luke thread when still hanging on to this dream.

:alltens:

I agree. It is sometimes hard to be in the minority and sometimes just express any hopes that Luke may be what jojo was looking for from the start and edits made the audience believe it was another guy instead. But no matter what we may think who jojo picked at the finale. The most important is that we love our guy and we can just appreciate him for who he is only. A fan thread is IMHO a place where only positive things are said about Luke. It is just nice to be silly women with tons of pom pom around :cheerpom:

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:38 am

HEA wrote:
What I really meant was that you are safe to believe that Luke could be F1, if you choose to, and despite all the evidence to the contrary. There are a few of us here who still have hope. It can sometimes be hard to be in the other Luke thread when still hanging on to this dream.

:alltens:

I agree. It is sometimes hard to be in the minority and sometimes just express any hopes that Luke may be what jojo was looking for from the start and edits made the audience believe it was another guy instead. But no matter what we may think who jojo picked at the finale. The most important is that we love our guy and we can just appreciate him for who he is only. A fan thread is IMHO a place where only positive things are said about Luke. It is just nice to be silly women with tons of pom pom around :cheerpom:
I agree    Good Post   haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1377737533

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:00 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:12 am

^^ you crack me up hopelessly haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:26 pm

So here are the reasons why Jojo probably picked him... " He his a CG model" "he went to West Point' "he served his country" (her words)

then again... he is mature, he can make her laugh (cracking jokes), he is sexy, he can be passionate, he is a gentleman (holding doors), he is caring (boots, next to her), he is sensible, he has the same values (religious), he wants a wife (forever), he wants kids (love to play with Brandan's kids), he is successful (healthy), he lives in TN and TX (close to her family), his family are from TX, his parents and her parents have values (religious), he knows about public if she wants a public career..... and they will make beautiful babies together!

... and he believes in UNICORNS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:45 pm

HEA wrote:So here are the reasons why Jojo probably picked him... " He his a CG model" "he went to West Point' "he served his country" (her words)

then again... he is mature, he can make her laugh (cracking jokes), he is sexy, he can be passionate, he is a gentleman (holding doors), he is caring (boots, next to her), he is sensible, he has the same values (religious), he wants a wife (forever), he wants kids (love to play with Brandan's kids), he is successful (healthy), he lives in TN and TX (close to her family), his family are from TX, his parents and her parents have values (religious), he knows about public if she wants a public career..... and they will make beautiful babies together!

... and he believes in UNICORNS!!!!
Well put HEA!   yes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose