SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:04 pm

JBF wrote:... but holding out for that 0.001%. Ha ha!
Whatever the percentage I have enjoyed your posts again this season - that is once you got rid of your rose colored glasses.   giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm

It takes a big person to admit they are 99.9 % wrong @HEA  console giggling

But that leaves the door open for Luke to be the next lead, are you ready to handle that?  

We need to support our beautiful guy through tomorrow night in the event his heart is broken.  :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Aaaawwwwe thank you for your support
Yep monday is going to be tough to watch but i just cannot stop myself to imagine the lucky girl who will receive his love.
So curious. I may stalk him once in a while to check his insta and facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:22 am

An old photo from Luke's FB page...

Just in advance, it's HOT!!!! And you're welcome!!! seeing hearts :hearts love:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/28/78/screen11.png

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:33 am

HEA wrote:Aaaawwwwe thank you for your support
Yep monday is going to be tough to watch but i just cannot stop myself to imagine the lucky girl who will receive his love.

Maybe that lucky girl will be JoJo when she returns, post-break up (as some tabloids are hinting and winking about), as one of the 25-26 vying for his attention in January's premiere. I've always thought that Fleiss' ultimate goal was to create an ongoing Primetime Soap Opera with continuing characters stretching the seasons.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 am

JBF wrote:

Maybe that lucky girl will be JoJo when she returns, post-break up (as some tabloids are hinting and winking about), as one of the 25-26 vying for his attention in January's premiere. I've always thought that Fleiss' ultimate goal was to create an ongoing Primetime Soap Opera with continuing characters stretching the seasons.

a la Nick V?

THAT my friend would be 'IRONIC'. I would love a F4 karma....... hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 am

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Cnp5AK5VMAAZvxl
Lukepellforbachelor ‏@Lukepellforbac1
Luke with fans at LAX airport this morning #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:15 am

Good grief the Kittens for Luke Fan club turned out for Luke at LAX -- we have competition cougars!   cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 am

LukeFan wrote:An old photo from Luke's FB page...

Just in advance, it's HOT!!!! And you're welcome!!! seeing hearts :hearts love:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/28/78/screen11.png

Luke should be cast in the 2016 remake of Weird Science--the male version, as. IMO wE have proof in this picture. I mean SERIOUSLY in this picture that LukeFan posted from his IG. It is perfection...how can that be a real, human man?

With all the remakes 80's remakes like Ghostbusters, I think I might be on to something here. When I make millions with Luke as my star (btw, with no filmmaking experience), just remember you heard it HERE first. Now , excuse me while I go call Speilberg and gain my copyright. :cutesmile!:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:01 pm

JBF wrote:

Yay, JBF!!! You're baaaaaaaack!!! I missed your posts yesterday!!! I enjoy them so much!!! I love your wit, your pics and captions that unfold the actual narrative and quotes from Jo Jo but also provide such enlightening commentary and perspective on the love store you, and many of us, saw unfolding. And, you are belly-busting hilarious!! clapping! thumbsup texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Good grief the Kittens for Luke Fan club turned out for Luke at LAX -- we have competition cougars!   cantstopl

They have nothing on us! Keep believing girls! I think he just might appreciate an older, devoted woman!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose