SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LukeFan Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:17 am

SLA44 wrote:
Frymama wrote:Luke is just absolutely amazing!
I'll second that.   :inlove

SO TRUE!!!

Luke is EVERYTHING! Jumping hearts

What more could you possibly want in a man???

Fit, sexy, strong, sensitive, romantic, genuine, smart, loving, caring, great family life and values... He would treat you with so much love and respect IMO. And even though we don't see it on the show, he is funny too! I also love a man who is motivated and driven which he seems to be with his music career, which again they have not even mentioned on the show... I wonder why not seeing as on SM it is obviously the major thing in his life right now???

Anyway, to me, he is the complete package **edited** I think Luke's biggest problem now will be fighting off girls and finding someone genuine. I'm tempted to fly to Nashville or Burnet TX right now to find him (P.S. I live in Australia!!!) seeing hearts

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Discussing other contestants in a negative manner in a Fan Forum is not within the rules)

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Love me some Luke although I am hanging up my Cougar hat for now and bingeing on Oreo's. giggling

Just discovered this Luke video from his IG which is currently being tweeted.  Our funny adorable Luke made me laugh out loud.  You have to see this it is a riot!   cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZMEu5kFiQ/?taken-by=luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love me some Luke although I am hanging up my Cougar hat for now and bingeing on Oreo's. giggling

Just discovered this Luke video from his IG which is currently being tweeted.  Our funny adorable Luke made me laugh out loud.  You have to see this it is a riot!   cantstopl

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm

rofl This is exactly what I needed today from Luke!  What a great sense of humor!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:00 pm

texas - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 bingeing on Oreo's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love me some Luke although I am hanging up my Cougar hat for now and bingeing on Oreo's. giggling

Ha ha!! So much YAAAAAAS on this video! I had IG stalked this about a week ago and very much enjoyed it myself. It was one of the things I had seen to prove to me, IMO, that he was far sillier and more playful than he was being edited, at least in his time with Jo Jo. Yes, comfort food will be our friend between over the next week. :why:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Holy jelly beans! That is soooooooo funny! He should take this one on the road!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:46 pm

3 Fun/Happy Moments from Luke's HTD last night:
(Enjoying the gems...)

1) Gramps: How cute was he? I thought he might get the rose! He was hilarious when he told Jo Jo that Luke couldn't even boil water and in regards to Luke's cooking: "Good luck, Jo Jo". Smiley What flirt!

2) It was so precious when he told Jo Jo about his time w/ sister and how he had looked over and saw her "rocking the cut-off shorts and cowboy boots and you looked sooooooo good"; he had the biggest grin on his face. He was just a giddy little teenage boy in that moment, IMO.

3) They were both cracking me up on the drive up to the house. She was nervous, and he was getting excited to see his house again. She started to notice the cars.
Jo Jo: "Wow, there's a lot of cars."
Luke keeps driving
Jo Jo: "Hmmm...what's goin on?"
Luke keeps driving
Jo Jo: "Wait, seriously, why are there all these cars?"
Luke: Looking at the yard: "Wow, it just looks so green here this time of year." LOL!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:35 pm

I agree Gramps was a kick - I bet he provides a lot of laughs for the Pell family.  Maybe that's where Luke inherited his sense of humor and silliness.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:19 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:IMO, she is not sending Luke home next week. I can go into all the reasons why I believe this, and I did, but this damn post editor just lost what I had spent 15 mins. or more typing in and I JUST CAN'T type it all in again.

CH in his blog says that Luke's ILY declaration turns her world upside down and puts her in a tailspin. Take your seats and buckle up because I think JoJo is about to make corrections and change course.

She tells us "I hate to leave you guys high and dry, but trust me … you'll want to pick back up where we left off. It's emotional. It's shocking. It's everything".

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates

IMO, she either takes all four guys to Thailand or sends Jordan home at F4. Thanks for allowing me the comfort of posting my renegade thoughts here in the Luke zone.

Devoted,

I have had the same problem with my typing up a post and then it just deleting like that before I could post it or as I was sending it...it has really stunk! It has happened to multiple times. sad

Would love it if there was some miracle chance, yet...

The TV guide for DVR/On Demand says at the Rose Ceremony that she will send "one man home", and since we saw Luke at MTA in CH snap and RS confirmed today in his post....I think all roads lead to our boy going home. Her answers to him on hay couch and then comments in blog, VO's and ITM's definitely frustrated me, and IMO, disappointed me. They contradict each other like crazy.

He gets scared when she cries because he picks up on her crying, and he sees the body language that doesn't feel right. I must admit, I saw it, too. However, when he asks if they are "happy tears", she says yes. And then she says it is because she wants "MORE" time with him and is upset about leaving. And, then she says in VO's and ITM's and blog about how upset she was that he hadn't actually said the words ILY. In blog especially she mentions that watching it back it was "killing" her that in his ITM that he said he loved her but wasn't telling HER that. And then, I am just thinking, but then, he was brave enough, after losing sleep for a couple days, to stop this RC, pull you aside and TELL you. And, you tell him how glad you are that he told you. However, she didn't really physically show him that she was that happy to hear it finally. I guess maybe because she was in so much shock because she had already come to terms with her decision, maybe? So, the guy who finally told her what she wanted to hear...who she had cried tears for because she wanted more time with...she sent home? SMH?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose