SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:28 pm

^^ Thanks @Frymama  yes

The above was from Luke's IG so he is apparently following Desiree on IG and her snap account called "bachsnaps".  She was very cute in her snaps. It also lets us know Luke is fine today and laughing along with her since he posted this. Although, he has been quieter than normal -- the good thing is, he got sent home from the tarmac and not from the Fantasy Suite.  He was able to jet home quickly rather than hang around Thailand after being rejected.  Get me outta here!   giggling

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ Thanks @Frymama  yes

The above was from Luke's IG so he is apparently following Desiree on IG and her snap account called "bachsnaps".  She was very cute in her snaps. It also lets us know Luke is fine today and laughing along with her since he posted this. Although, he has been quieter than normal -- the good thing is, he got sent home from the tarmac and not from the Fantasy Suite.  He was able to jet home quickly rather than hang around Thailand after being rejected.  Get me outta here!   giggling

JMO

IA---Man am I glad he was sent home F4 now and not F3 as in the manner of Chase. After reading RS MTA recap from this morning, it appears she reflects on their getting up in the room, making out a bit, and then decides she isn't feeling it. That is definitely harder to recover from; although, it sounds like Chase has bounced back (a bit of a bruised ego, but bounced back nonetheless). I will add her to my snap.

My hubby, friends and students think my snapchat list is a riot. I have been so vocal with my students and friends that I "don't get" snap and would "never" use it, etc. It has been a silly little banter I would have with lots of my students, and I would joke about: "So, hey guys...what's going on with "The Snapchat" today. Sorry, I am just over here in the Dinosaur Age liking and reading posts from this thing they used to call Facebook". It has been a fun little running joke, and they were always trying to get me to start using it, but I was like "no thanks".."I don't get it". Now, I follow about 5 of the Bachelorette cast members' snapchat accounts, and I will have to start following Des now. I am like an addict...when will it stop? My students are never going to let me hear the end of this, but they will happy to know that I caved to the pressure of the snapchat world.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:39 pm

I just saw this on Luke's instagram - I'm wondering if it is the 1st one he did.  He's singing Trouble with his friend adding his 2 cents in. It is really funny!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/_YcAQFkFov/?taken-by=luke__pell

@MiniDiva was kind enough to bring it forward below.

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition to posting)

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Source

Just another songwriter night #swifties #tswift #duet #bk

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:15 pm

^^^^Thank you for bring this forward @MiniDiva

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:09 am

^^ luke said he made 3 about 'sisters'

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 am

HEA wrote:^^ luke said he made 3 about 'sisters'
I looked all through his IG twice and the one above was the only other one that I could find.  I thought he meant 3 videos I didn't know they were all supposed to be about sisters.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:36 am

MiniDiva wrote:Source

Just another songwriter night #swifties #tswift #duet #bk

This made my dog Maks bark. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:44 am

I don't know... on one of them it says 2/3

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:10 am

HEA wrote:I don't know... on one of them it says 2/3
Yes I know I saw that and that's why I was searching for a 3rd one but no luck.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 am

@LoveDovez It was probably Brandons Screeching that got your dog - it got me too!  rofl

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:20 am

Don't know if this has already been posted but a nice little compilation of some swoon-worthy Luke videos from Instagram...

http://www.wetpaint.com/luke-pell-singer-music-videos-1507575/

P.S. I noticed the video of him sitting in the car singing "She brings me back" is an old song - 49 weeks ago! So it can't have been written about JoJo, at least initially...

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose