SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 am

LukeFan wrote:Don't know if this has already been posted but a nice little compilation of some swoon-worthy Luke videos from Instagram...

http://www.wetpaint.com/luke-pell-singer-music-videos-1507575/

P.S. I noticed the video of him sitting in the car singing "She brings me back" is an old song - 49 weeks ago! So it can't have been written about JoJo, at least initially...
Thank you for posting this.  On the song "She Brings Me Back" I believe he added a verse to it for it to be about JoJo.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:28 am

Yes. Luke said he finished the song with his best friend brandon last month

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:31 am

SLA44 wrote:
LukeFan wrote:Don't know if this has already been posted but a nice little compilation of some swoon-worthy Luke videos from Instagram...

http://www.wetpaint.com/luke-pell-singer-music-videos-1507575/

P.S. I noticed the video of him sitting in the car singing "She brings me back" is an old song - 49 weeks ago! So it can't have been written about JoJo, at least initially...
Thank you for posting this.  On the song "She Brings Me Back" I believe he added a verse to it for it to be about JoJo.

Oh thanks. I didn't know that.

I wonder which verse is about her then?

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 am

Luke is a song writer and works with other writers and probably has lots of songs in the works until they reach a creative block.  Hence, some of those silly videos he does with his co-writer, IMO.  Let's face it, this show provides plenty of material to write about and JoJo became Luke's muse, IMO.  He was able to pull the song together to make a story to sing.  My interpretation of the song is that JoJo is his fantasy until he get's jolted back to reality specifically, left jilted on the tarmac.  "She Brings Me Back" . . . . to the tarmac   teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f3b6 cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 am

just to confirm about SHE BRINGS ME BACKS, where I read he wrote the song with Brandon Kinney (best friend) last month

I also know it is last month because Luke posted a scapchat video of him singing this song and said he was working on it.

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Song10
Brandon Kinney - https://twitter.com/jamooley/status/750897524634902528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:55 am

Musicians always give credit to the writer regardless of when it's performed. It could have been written 10 yrs ago, and performed 10 yrs later, the writer will get credit.

I think @LukeFan 's find confirms the song is old, since we can see him singing it 49 wks ago, and as per @SLA44 they tweeked it for his experience on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:47 am

Bringing over this from discussion Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 am and Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 pm

I think nobody is saying it is a new song. It was already discussed a while back IMO. And thanks to @LukeFan and @Frymama about their expertise, as well as @SLA44

My point is that it is not an old song ONLY. As discussed, some verses were added and Luke himself (confirmed by Frymama) said during his concert that the song was about

so it is possible that he started the song long ago like many songwriter do, then was inspired to take it back and finish it with jojo in mind.

JMO

HEA wrote:
LukeFan wrote:Hey guys,

I'm new here but have been lurking for a few days after discovering this place. Enjoying the speculation so much but the wait is killing me!

I love Luke and as JoJo has even said "he is the total package." I agree! He has everything I'd love in a man for sure!

Anyway, I'm not sure whether anyone else has posted this already as I haven't seen it anywhere, but that song he wrote for JoJo..."She brings me back"... here are as many of the lyrics as I can hear and interpret from listening to a fan's video on his FB page and his "official" video.

This is very interesting. Can't imagine him publicly declaring that this song is about JoJo and singing these lyrics about somebody else's girlfriend/fiancee...

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

(official clip)

snipped (OLD verses)

Then, more interesting lyrics from fan video from recent concert...

snipped (NEW verses)

------------------------------------
OK, so what do y'all make of that?

Especially the bit about her love being like a July afternoon and her taking him to the moon kisses :inlove

And also she's the heaven that saves me...

Bringing this over here cheerleader

thank you again @LukeFan

Frymama wrote:Introduction was pretty close to this---promise this is really close give or take a word w/o embellishmen: "I wrote this next song with one of my best friends and songwriting partners Brandon Kinney. I wrote it about a beautiful brown-haired, brown-eyed girl from Texas who is very special to me. I know you all know who she is, and it means a lot to share it with you tonight. It's called "She Brings Me Back".

The body language, facial expressions, and tone cannot be conveyed here in a post obviously...it was just very sincere and sweet, IMO. It was just very "Luke" and adoring of JoJo as we have seen on the show, IMO. He then performed it, IMO, very well--emotionally and passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 am

The fact that Luke dedicated a song to JoJo after she dumped him is a sweet and classy gesture, IMO.  I am sure she helped give him the inspiration to put the final touches on the song that was already in the works.  What makes country songs so popular is that they are based on real life experience although in JoJo's case it was just a fantasy, IMO.

Luke is snapping about "spicy meatballs" so maybe that will be his next song title, wonder who he is referring to?   teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f35d  teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f35d  teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f35d  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Luke has a great sense of humor, he posted this on his IG -- posted a larger shot so us fans can gawk!    l o v e  giggling

I can boil a mean pot of water #thanksgramps @texashumor . . .

I can boil a mean pot of water #thanksgramps @texashumor  @admyerstudios by @luke__pell

Source

Please pardon my double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke has a great sense of humor, he posted this on his IG -- posted a larger shot so us fans can gawk!    l o v e  giggling

I can boil a mean pot of water #thanksgramps @texashumor . . .

I can boil a mean pot of water #thanksgramps @texashumor  @admyerstudios by @luke__pell

Source

Please pardon my double post.
I'm sure he can boil a mean pot of water.   cantstopl   He is such a character and I bet his gramps is too!!!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Luke is adorable, he is just fine and dandy!  Let's face it, he will never have to cook his own meals after this--the gals will be knocking on his door to cook him dinner!   giggling :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is adorable, he is just fine and dandy!  Let's face it, he will never have to cook his own meals after this--the gals will be knocking on his door to cook him dinner!   giggling :fanningfan
They probably already are lined up around the block.  giggling

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose