SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

represent - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:"OMG, isn't that the bachelorette guy." peace
Luke in the studio yesterday writing songs with NezzoMusic---We know he is still gainfully employed.  

good vibes writing with these blokes today by @nezzomusic

Source
I think it just might be as they hash tagged the bachelorette.  Do you think he's writing his "Left On The Tarmac" song? cheeky

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

represent - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:35 am

SLA44 wrote:
Luke in the studio yesterday writing songs with NezzoMusic---We know he is still gainfully employed.  

Source
I think it just might be as they hash tagged the bachelorette.  Do you think he's writing his "Left On The Tarmac" song? cheeky

oh dear.................. but considering his sense of humor, why not! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:44 am

HEA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Source

oh dear.................. but considering his sense of humor, why not! giggling
Yes, why not - someone had mentioned that would make a good song even though it turns out he wasn't left on the Tarmac - Thank goodness for that!!!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:30 am

I wish that were true SLA44, but I feel that Luke goes next week - just my personal feeling. There's definitely something there between them but IMO Jojo is too young for Luke ATM and I'm not sure that she would like his lifestyle. IMO, Jojo likes the playful relationship that she has with Jordan and possibly Robby and even Chase. Not saying that Luke isn't good fun because I think that he is but he has an intensity about him as well which might overwhelm Jojo. Personally, I would love it !!

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:55 am

Hooked wrote:I wish that were true SLA44, but I feel that Luke goes next week - just my personal feeling. There's definitely something there between them but IMO Jojo is too young for Luke ATM and I'm not sure that she would like his lifestyle. IMO, Jojo likes the playful relationship that she has with Jordan and possibly Robby and even Chase.  Not saying that Luke isn't good fun because I think that he is but he has an intensity about him as well which might overwhelm Jojo.  Personally, I would love it !!
Luke does go next but I saw the preview that showed the black limo leaving the hanger with Jojo crying her eyes out that she misses him already.  That is what I meant about him not getting left on the tarmac.  That was my fear that they would do that to him, leave him standing there while the plane took off with Jojo and the three other guys.  I don't think I could have taken that scene.  I think there is something there between them also and it appears to me that Jojo just did what she has said over and over again that she was scared that she would send the wrong man home.  IMO she just did that and realized it the minute the limo was pulling out of the hanger.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:04 am

Oh I know what you mean now SLA44 and IA that would have been too traumatic.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Hooked wrote:I wish that were true SLA44, but I feel that Luke goes next week - just my personal feeling. There's definitely something there between them but IMO Jojo is too young for Luke ATM and I'm not sure that she would like his lifestyle. IMO, Jojo likes the playful relationship that she has with Jordan and possibly Robby and even Chase.  Not saying that Luke isn't good fun because I think that he is but he has an intensity about him as well which might overwhelm Jojo.  Personally, I would love it !!
Luke does go next but I saw the preview that showed the black limo leaving the hanger with Jojo crying her eyes out that she misses him already.  That is what I meant about him not getting left on the tarmac.  That was my fear that they would do that to him, leave him standing there while the plane took off with Jojo and the three other guys.  I don't think I could have taken that scene.  I think there is something there between them also and it appears to me that Jojo just did what she has said over and over again that she was scared that she would send the wrong man home.  IMO she just did that and realized it the minute the limo was pulling out of the hanger.

I agree @SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Luke's workout session last night at James Fuertes gym.  He seems happy and fit, not to mention he has his hands full.   giggling  

When you represent nashville and fitness in every article of clothing Thank you @nashvillefit for my amazing tanks! My "work" clothes are the BEST! First TITLE class back in 2 weeks with no pain tonight  #REPRESENT #musiccityfit #nashvillefit #nashhat #boxnash by @thesheeva

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:49 pm

is he starting a musketeer mustache??? love it he he does giggling

Nashville must be special because he is wearing a lot of this baseball cap there! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:07 pm

^^Maybe he is sending us clues with the LA cap telling us he is the next lead and will be back at the LA mansion.
He needs a clean shave before he goes back to woo the ladies--can't  have a scratchy chin with all that smooching going on. whipped

Just kidding.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:11 pm

HAHAHA true

I hope he will have a shorter top, that is all. I do not mind his 5/7 shave since it is very popular. I am the kind of woman who like all shaved. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:49 pm

represent - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 13743563_1840967642802638_153710892_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NzI3MTE2MjEyODUzNzMyNA%3D%3D
natalieshabtai
HOMETOWNS! These 4 dudes! Get excited . #thebachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose