SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 pm

^^ Love me some cowboy! :fanningfan

If everyone hit Reply All, then all the names are trending so to speak.  If they just reply to Fleiss and Luke, then Luke's name would be trending.  It is hard to assess unless you count them.  We should have had everybody use the hash tag #LukeForBachelor to see if it trends.   Hugesmile

Fleiss is baiting us anyway.  They have basically chosen who they want and have a back-up plan.  Tomorrow they will probably request us to vote again with Robby's name.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ Love me some cowboy!      :fanningfan

If everyone hit Reply All, then all the names are trending so to speak.  If they just reply to Fleiss and Luke, then Luke's name would be trending.  It is hard to assess unless you count them.  We should have had everybody use the hash tag #LukeForBachelor to see if it trends.   Hugesmile

Fleiss is baiting us anyway.  They have basically chosen who they want and have a back-up plan.  Tomorrow they will probably request us to vote again with Robby's name.
hi @MiniDiva  I just wish they would announce it and get it over with already!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Frymama wrote:Pardon Double Post

Here is our cowboy in a cowboy hat.  I don't know about you, but I approve:

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Cowboy11

oohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :fanningfan drooling :Woah-hoo: :shocked!: seeing hearts :hearts love:

DAMN DAMN DAMN

he can be a romance cover model or just a model or just va va voommmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:40 pm

You are cracking me up @HEA

I think All of Luke Fans should adopt this cowboy photo as our Avi!  group hug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm

^^ I mean I am IN LUV... yep that's it.. I am.

ps: please do not remind me I can be his mom or just take me back from my cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:
hi @MiniDiva  I just wish they would announce it and get it over with already!

me too.... enough already thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:05 pm

That is such a great pic that I had to steal it for my avi :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 pm

@frymama what's the source for the pic? Where did it come from, a link, etc., so we can add it to it and not have to delete it.  TIA.

He can pull off the cowboy hat, but I think I prefer the baseball cap look.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Nope cowboy hat all the way.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:13 pm

hdman wrote:Nope cowboy hat all the way.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 pm

I like both looks on Luke but then again anything looks good on him TBH cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm

truelovealways wrote:I like both looks on Luke but then again anything looks good on him TBH cantstopl
I agree

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose