SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@frymama what's the source for the pic?  Where did it come from, a link, etc., so we can add it to it and not have to delete it.  TIA.

He can pull off the cowboy hat, but I think I prefer the baseball cap look.  Hugesmile

Source: My personal collection...JK...I wish.

I found it when I stalked...sleuthed and searched "posts about luke pell" on Facebook. When I scrolled down the post came up for Rank Rodeo Threads. It was like a modeling ad. I went back and edited and gave credit appropriately, I think. Let me know if I need to do something differently.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

lukeforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:33 pm

He is in the Western Wear Catalog at RANK Rodeo Threads

Here is the FB link for @Frymama photo:   Rank Rodeo FB

lukeforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 13435310_1099141156791871_8310130692107248214_n

Here is another photo that goes with it.

lukeforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Rank%20cowboy%201

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:36 pm

OMG he looks so good :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 pm

truelovealways wrote:OMG he looks so good :fanningfan
He sure does!!!  :Nod:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Thanks @MiniDiva for the link.

@frymama every pic sm etc must have a link associated with it otherwise it gets deleted. We cannot just take what we want off the internet without a link. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 am

Luke made it on the next cover of People feauturing Joelle/Jordon.    Link

Lukepellforbachelor ‏@Lukepellforbac1  7h7 hours ago
We will get to see Luke in People Magazine which will come out with Jordan and Jojo on the cover #lukeforbachelor
Mike Fleiss, The Bachelorette, Luke Pell and 5 others
Source

lukeforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Co08u8LVYAE2J9A
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:51 am

I also find it interesting that Luke was the only guy that people chose to showcase on the cover with the couple! I wonder if they have inside info and know something that we don't!

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 am

**edited**

**edited**
Can we start that vote on IG? #lukeforbachelor #KissOnlyTheHorse

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is a FAN FORUM NO NEGATIVE POSTS)

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:36 am

Most of the talk shows are promoting Luke for next bachelor this morning Hugesmile ! He's definitely got the most buzz for it so far!!

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:35 pm

I love Luke!!!!!

I think that JoJo's guys have the best bodies of any season, that I can remember. Luke's is at the top, along with Chase and Robby, but most of the other guys are right behind them.........well, except for Evan.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:40 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Y'all will be very satisfied with the insecure posture of Jordan on GMA just before JoJo discusses her fashion skills when he is asked what he thought about JoJo crying on the tarmac.

From what I see...seems like everyone here wants to see Luke again but no one wants him kissing more than 1 girl at at time. 

Can we start that vote on IG? #lukeforbachelor #KissOnlyTheHorse
I really think that Luke is such a gentleman that I don't think he would try to set a new record on how many girls he kissed.  I don't remember seeing the Kiss Meter since Sean's season though so I'm not even sure what the record is but I'm sure the women on his season (if he is the bachelor) would be more than willing to set a new record. giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:46 pm

I understand why they all need to do a lot of kissing.  How do you know if you have that chemistry if you don't kiss.  The attraction can be there but kissing can make or break it.  **edited**  If you know you are not going to keep them, then pull back on the kissing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is a FAN FORUM NO NEGATIVE POSTS)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose