SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 pm

I hadn't seen this clip yet. He is so cute. IMO, the biggest clue from interviews that he has the gig. He didn't hid it as well here:

http://extratv.com/videos/0-tactnzhq/

Extra Online Clip
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Frymama wrote:I hadn't seen this clip yet.  He is so cute.  IMO, the biggest clue from interviews that he has the gig.  He didn't hid it as well here:

Extra Online Clip

laugh out loud Luke cannot fib. A season with him would be great for sleuthing purposes. No faking Luke!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:40 pm

He'll be the Abe Lincoln of Bachelors. Maybe another figurehead in the Rushmore of Bach's ?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Luke is looking over his shoulder at his handler?  Watch him fall in love with all the women!  :cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is looking over his shoulder at his handler?  Watch him fall in love with all the women!  :cutiepie
I meant to say that as well. Little :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Frymama wrote:I hadn't seen this clip yet.  He is so cute.  IMO, the biggest clue from interviews that he has the gig.  He didn't hid it as well here:

Extra Online Clip

laugh out loud Luke cannot fib. A season with him would be great for sleuthing purposes. No faking Luke!

Agreed. That is what I am saying! In a way, it so risky for them to pick him because he is just so real. I know they can manipulate so much with editing, but still. That scene in the hanger...the way he kept looking off at the sides at the producers, etc. People kept saying he was acting "badly". IMO, that's because he wasn't "acting". Like he said at one moment: "Holy Sh@t".

In this clip, she caught him...she knew it, he knew it...and he was looking off to the side again: Whoopsie!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Luke has a facial tell when he is hiding the truth. I'd beat him at poker for sure. lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f60b For y'all sakes and only for my favs (this forum) I'd make sure it was of the 'strip' variety. Aaaaack I didn't just think that!

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Extra Online Clip

laugh out loud he's not very good at fibbing at all his body language will be so easy for us to read next season giggling

My sc this moment was too funny and imo made it obvious that he has the gig :cutiepie
lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Hey @trueloveforever, if you're on board for Luke, I can just imagine the awesome vids we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Perfect capture @truelovealways  

Luke is looking at his handler like "Help me out here".  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 pm

^^^too funny! I love her laugh as well. She knows it too.

Luke appeals to all ages! I have been watching finale with roughly same group since Deanna ' s season of Bachelorette. We never agree on who we want to "win"...ever. I was shocked to discover that everyone was team Luke for Jo Jo and now want him for Bachelor. And over the years our daughters joined so we had daughters from 13-22 and mom's 40-55 all agreeing that Luke needed to be next lead.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Hey @trueloveforever, if you're on board for Luke, I can just imagine the awesome vids we'll see.

Oh, she has already made some amazing ones. Our Cowboy even DM'd her to compliment her on "The Man" one. High clap thumbsup clapping! Again, @trueloveforever is my spirit animal. I wanted her to make one to Florida Georgia Line's "Holy", but maybe save that for next season.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose