SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Nobody puts baby in the corner!    laugh out loud

Can't believe @chase_brody_mcnary would leave @luke__pell and I out like that ☝️ Yoga Lessons with my boys at the Mansion! #deepbreathsjames #Broga #NamasteAllDay #StretchesWithMyBetches #PoseForARose #TheBachelorette by @roberthunter89

Thanks for posting the pic. I wasn't able to save it as photo for some reason. Smiley If I were Chase, I would cut Luke out of the photo, too...just sayin'. However, both Luke and Chase are looking mighty fine. You can see that neither of them miss a leg workout that's for sure.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:38 pm

^^They are close to being the same size but Chase has a bit more bulk.  They even dress alike in their cute little compression shorts.   The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Does anyone else have trouble with their snaps loading a lot of the time?  Mine will only play like the first one then stop.  This happens more times than not for me.  For example, I was just trying to replay one of Luke's to quote it for a post...but I can't get it to play again.  This happens to me with all of the cast members though.  Is because there is such a volume of people watching them or something?

Anyway, our cowboy had one of my fave snaps this morning.  He was a very tired boy trying to wake up early this morning in the car on his way to workout.  Then, he went all Tony Robinson/life coach about how you get better than other people who stay in the same place (paraphrasing by memory) by getting your Sunday morning workouts in.  Then, he gave the most adorable wink (maybe first one I have seen him give) and his classic peace sign.  I'm pretty inspired to work out now TBH.  

Also, my hubs and I are probably going to start the Paleo diet tomorrow.  We had talked about doing it before, and then it just keeps being thrown in our face as something to try whether friends or my favorite cowboy.  So, if my posts begin to seem grumpy and less than positive, know that I am massively carb deprived.  #hopingwedonotkilleachother  #couldbeworthit
#hopewelastlongerthan2hours
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The best sign coming from this show would probably be sanity.

I love this Kasha! So true!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Luke Fans and Dan & Shay Fans - Dan/Shay will be on GMA tomorrow morning August 8th.  
Maybe they will play our cowboy's song from his date with JoJo.   Smiley

Good Morning America ‏@GMA  54m54 minutes ago
TOMORROW: @DanAndShay are with us LIVE in Times Square!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 CpQ8u7gXEAEmbIw
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  2m2 minutes ago
These dogs have been watching too much #bachelorinparadise ....but for real http://proverbs1210rescue.org  to adopt
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Cpsnrc10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:19 am

Luke's Muscles ‏@LukePellBach1  14h14 hours ago
Need I show more? #TheBachelorette #TheBachelor #LukePell #lukeforbachelor #BIP #BachelorInParadise
Source

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 CpX_rPmVIAA2z20
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 am

I love the twitter accounts: Lukesideboob, Lukesmuscles

There is also one called Lukesleatherjacket. You have to go and check out it has sent out some really funny tweets!

Miss our Cowboy, and I sure want an announcement soon!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 am

He's been pretty quiet on SM again Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:11 pm

truelovealways wrote:He's been pretty quiet on SM again Hugesmile

Yes, he has! I haven't been able to get on here much the last few days, was hoping maybe there would be some good news....has there been any new clues as to who the next lead will be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Lol he just posted on Twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Love this video, makes me laugh every time and is worthy another posting!    cantstopl

Just another songwriter night #swifties #tswift #duet #bk

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose