Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama on August 9th 2016, 3:13 pm

New article on Luke from Daily News:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3731691/Luke-Pell-looks-smashing-Nashville-amid-rumours-Bachelor.html

I think I have a new avi.

Frymama

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva on August 9th 2016, 3:32 pm

@Frymama wrote:New article on Luke from Daily News:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3731691/Luke-Pell-looks-smashing-Nashville-amid-rumours-Bachelor.html

Thanks for this @frymama   Great new avi for you!

He is being stalked by the papps!  He is just coming out of the studio to a flash of cameras.  Get use to it hottie!    

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara on August 9th 2016, 3:39 pm

Damn! He looks good.

SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa on August 9th 2016, 3:40 pm

I always get a kick out of the silly ott way dailymail describe an outfit or look laugh out loud Luke looks great :fanningfan

@MiniDiva wrote:Love this video, makes me laugh every time and is worthy another posting!    cantstopl

Just another songwriter night #swifties #tswift #duet #bk

Source

Yaas, I loved this video. Good to see it again

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama on August 9th 2016, 3:43 pm

Gals, getting nervous for our Cowboy! US Weekly poll changed dramatically. He was winning in a landslide, and now it is 52% Chase and 48% Luke. Not sure how this is happening. I want to see our Cowboy find love in January. I guess paparrazi following him is a good sign.

Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on August 9th 2016, 3:47 pm

Luke is looking good in that pic!!

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on August 9th 2016, 3:57 pm

Totally unprentious cowboy, has no idea of his popularity and that the papps are following him and/or how great he looks - just another day in the studio!   :fanningfan PINKHEART

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on August 9th 2016, 3:59 pm

wow just realized that Luke has 93k followers on twitter heartbeat!!!

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on August 9th 2016, 4:18 pm

@truelovealways wrote:wow just realized that Luke has 93k followers on twitter heartbeat!!!

He has 404K followers on IG.  

Would love to know how many follow him on SnapChat. 

He is a popular cowboy!  Hugesmile

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama on August 9th 2016, 4:35 pm

Probably a good idea to get active on Twitter again to get him trending. Include Fleissmeister...

Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on August 9th 2016, 5:02 pm

@truelovealways wrote:wow just realized that Luke has 93k followers on twitter heartbeat!!!
That's a lot of followers and would indicate how popular or liked he is.

Idlemess

Female Posts : 1911

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on August 9th 2016, 5:27 pm

@MiniDiva wrote:
@Frymama wrote:New article on Luke from Daily News:

Thanks for this @frymama   Great new avi for you!

He is being stalked by the papps!  He is just coming out of the studio to a flash of cameras.  Get use to it hottie!    

:fanningfan   Now that's a great looking next Bachelor IMO.   I love it that he is so hot and has a ripped body, but not in a typical jock-type way and that he has an artistic side and such varied and real life experiences.  Really it should be a stand out season if TPTB let it be.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum