SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Oh yeah.

At least the first one or two episodes for sure. When talking to Andi.

He was both forward and shy if that is any way to describe it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:27 pm

He strikes me as very awkward around women and the dating rituals and is likely to come across wrong. I wonder if he went to public or religious schools growing up which may have shaped his view on how to approach women.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:31 pm

I think he's super traditional and sexist but tries to act like he's not, so it's all awkward turtle soup.

Luckily he has Amanda, who strikes me as exactly the same way so I can see this lasting, if he can mature and make the needed sacrifices. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Not sure if this was already posted here.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/brandi-glanville-says-josh-murray-has-a-dark-side-on-famously-single-w212054

"Not quite who he appears to be? Brandi Glanville says in Famously Single's Tuesday, July 5, episode that Bachelor Nation's Josh Murray disguises his true colors."

"In another scene, Glanville tells castmates Jessica White and Somaya Reece that Murray got a bit wild during his night out on the town."

"Josh enjoyed himself so much last night — he got to be naughty, and it wasn't going to be his fault," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum, 43, says. "

"I see so much of my ex-husband [Eddie Cibrian] in him that always says the right thing, does the right thing, but then on that note has a dark side because he has no other outlet," she continues. "Like, he has to cheat and be this player because he's so expected [to be upstanding]."

Also interesting that Nick faved this article on Twitter...hmmm

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f49b  TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:03 pm

It's fine to discuss Famously Single here. He already has a GD thread, I didn't see interest for this show, other than for Josh and therefore didn't think yet another thread would be required.

I changed the thread title to include FS. This will keep all discussion of BIP and FS in one thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks GA.  My interest in FS is seeing Josh as a single guy and now moreso that he is engaged to Amanda from BIP.  It is interesting to see the transition from TB to present time.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:19 pm

mysthelma wrote:Not sure if this was already posted here.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/brandi-glanville-says-josh-murray-has-a-dark-side-on-famously-single-w212054

"Not quite who he appears to be? Brandi Glanville says in Famously Single's Tuesday, July 5, episode that Bachelor Nation's Josh Murray disguises his true colors."

"In another scene, Glanville tells castmates Jessica White and Somaya Reece that Murray got a bit wild during his night out on the town."

"Josh enjoyed himself so much last night — he got to be naughty, and it wasn't going to be his fault," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum, 43, says. "

"I see so much of my ex-husband [Eddie Cibrian] in him that always says the right thing, does the right thing, but then on that note has a dark side because he has no other outlet," she continues. "Like, he has to cheat and be this player because he's so expected [to be upstanding]."

Also interesting that Nick faved this article on Twitter...hmmm

Okay, Nick should just quit IMO. Enough is enough. JMO.

Brandi Glanville is a complete wacko IMO. She has been relentless with the Eddie and LeAnn stuff, and while at first I understood, it has been seven years, it is time to let it go. She now acts like every man will cheat no matter what and while there has been gossip, there has been no evidence of Eddie cheating on LeAnn. Seeing Brandi now, I almost understand why he would cheat, living with that crazy would be hard.

So yeah, I don't give her whacked out opinion any merit. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:26 pm

About that Us Weekly article above and the quotes. The article took them out of context (surprise, surprise). If you watch the show, Brandi was saying he enjoyed himself so much and got wild on his blind date because of what she was telling him to say, and he didn't have to take the responsibility for it, it was coming from Brandi.   Her comparison to her husband was that Josh always says the right thing and does the right thing so there must be a dark side because he needs an outlet. The being a cheater and player was regarding Eddie Cibrian's dark side (outlet) not Josh's. Brandi was just implying that he must have a dark side because no one can be that perfect all the time.  Atleast that's how  I saw it go down and I watched the show twice.

Josh is not known as a cheater or womanizer, not in real life or on FS. He seems to have much more traditional values and is afraid of being cheated on. I think his dark side is his temper.

Nick favorited that article is very interesting.  That makes me think they weren't the best of buddies on BIP.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:28 pm

laugh out loud I would believe this but 1) This is Brandi whose known for causing drama 2) I haven't seen the episode or any of the others besides the premiere so not sure how she actually said this is if it was in an ITM or to someone.

Of course Nick is faving this. What happened to burying the hatchet?. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved some post to Nick thread)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f49c

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 8367-910 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 I_got_13 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Josh was very angry when he found out Andi lied about her intimate encounter with Nick in the Fantasy Suite. Andi wrote about Josh's dark side her book. Nick has probably experienced it first hand.

Nick wasn't interested in dating Amanda. He dated her on BIP to create drama. If he was truly interested in Amanda they would have dated in real life since they both lived in LA JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:57 pm

US Magazine strikes again. Oh boy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:12 am

When is Jam getting back together?? Come on Josh head to California and let us know about it, don't let us down.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD