SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 pm

I am getting more excited to see this couple in action. I think Josh could be pretty sweet and cute as a step-daddy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She also snapped the beach too. They're together IMO. I'm surprised that they're allowed to walk around together on a public beach like that.

IMO.

I'm pretty sure Jade basically was already moved in with Tanner by this point. They don't keep the BIP couples under such secrecy like the main show.  I don't know though ... Josh and Amanda could be kinda a big deal! I'm excited to see their dynamic. I hope it's for realz.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:51 pm

I'm not surprised they're both snapping from the same beach, 99% of these people are addicted to SM laugh out loud.

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:28 am

I think Amanda deleted that snap it's no longer on my feed. if that's the case someone must want it to be a little mystery!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:11 pm

That's kind of naive of them if they thought no one would pick up on it. I'm gonna need them to detach from their SM a bit laugh out loud. Not because we don't know they're together, but I think it shows a little maturity and control.

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Plus it shows they are putting their focus on real life, which in her case has some mature issues vs this crazy look at me stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Josh and Andi were pretty obvious with SM stuff while her season aired. It is not in his nature to hold back. I won't be surprised if it is very easy to follow them.

I think they both lack some maturity, maybe they can grow and mature together?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:38 pm

I actually think that they have shown restraint on SM this weekend.  Amanda usually snaps daily and she had just that one brief beach snap which she quickly deleted so far this weekend.  Josh's snap was just a beach shot with no talking or text, I just happened to recognize it as San Clemente, but many people would not.  There have been no tweets or IG's from either since he arrived in CA.  Compared to the majority of other recent Bach/BIP contestants who document their every thought and movement on SM, I think these two have been fairly discreet.

And personally, I like the fact that we as sleuthers know they are together this weekend. It puts a smile on my face. No harm done IMO.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:07 pm

IA Beach Lover.

I'm still waiting for my biblical quote, which he hasn't tweeted, yet. hmmm

Come on Josh, don't prove me wrong! laugh out loud

Hopefully they are busy, moving, getting settled, enjoying time with those gorgeous girls. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Beach Lover.

I'm still waiting for my biblical quote, which he hasn't tweeted, yet. hmmm

Come on Josh, don't prove me wrong! laugh out loud

Hopefully they are busy, moving, getting settled, enjoying time with those gorgeous girls. yes

Maybe he is just happy in this relationship and not having to pray everyday to get through it, so we might not get the biblical quotes. Hopefully this fiancee is not a test of his patience, like the last one was. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:35 pm

I've never been impressed with Josh and realize that may have been a reflection of the girl he was with. Now this relationship makes me see him in a different light and I think/hope I'll like them together on BIP. But I really don't want them to move in together for many months. Just not a good idea to go so fast when little ones are involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 pm

I hope this relationship is a very positive experience for Josh and Amanda and they pace themselves for a while.  
Perhaps they will bring out the best in each other.  hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD