SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Why would Josh want to get involved with someone who has two children question  
There are so many other women with out children who would make Josh's life way less complicated JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:34 pm

I worry that his desire to have a successful relationship blocks out any semblance of reality. Bubble all over again. He even wanted to potentially propose to JoJo - let's face it, he wouldve had he gone on and lasted IMO. Of course he got engaged on BiP laugh out loud.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 pm

I actually think that's what Josh might be attracted to. He wants a family and I think is pretty ready for one of his own. The heart wants what the heart wants. 

Josh and Andi had no complications really, loved each other, had great chemistry, from the same town, same social class if you will and look how that turned out. They just weren't compatible. I see Jam as much more compatible.  Maybe Amanda's girls and the seriousness of that will be an obstacle that makes them stronger as a unit and actually think things through after a whirlwind engagement.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:46 pm

jen689 wrote:Why would Josh want to get involved with someone who has two children question  
There are so many other women with out children who would make Josh's life way less complicated JMO

Many people see kids as a bonus....A ready made family... I know a guy who dated many eligible women but fell for one who had a daughter and always talked about how attractive it was seeing her in her role as a mom... he said you could wonder what kind of mom someone would be but with her, he knew!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants until the heart gets it and realizes maybe it was not really what the heart wanted after all. 
Be careful what you wish for is my thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:00 pm

The good news is, we know Josh can love again even if it is under TB bubble (again).  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

There is also this wonderful gift he's giving us: knowing MeAndi's throwing everything she owns across the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:57 pm

It's not like Josh didn't know before BIP that Amanda had two kids.  If he wasn't prepared to take that responisbility on then he wouldn't have gotten involved with her.  I hope they make a good life together. IMO
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Are they truly together this weekend? Amanda snapped hanging out with one of the twins just now. I dunno. If her fiance is in town for a weekend, wouldn't she want to spend all her time with him?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:23 pm

babs wrote:It's not like Josh didn't know before BIP that Amanda had two kids.  If he wasn't prepared to take that responisbility on then he wouldn't have gotten involved with her...
No doubt Josh will be challenged. The girls will demand most of his time and energy. He and Amanda can't do what they want when they want to as a couple. Less privacy. He'll have to deal with the ex.

There's no way Josh knew what he was getting himself into until he experienced it first hand. It's not going to be easy JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Are they truly together this weekend? Amanda snapped hanging out with one of the twins just now. I dunno. If her fiance is in town for a weekend, wouldn't she want to spend all her time with him?

I saw that snap and wondered the same. But it seems like too short of a weekend for them together if Josh already left. And I'm pretty convinced they must have been together yesterday since both snapped they were at San Clementine. Is it possible he's still there and hanging out with the twins today too? He started following them on IG last week and they are the only "new" fellow BIP cast members he follows so far besides Amanda.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Image17
Amanda's latest snap with her sister, sure looks like a Josh Murray black watch and basketball short in the background. Anyone else?

I just think they had a few visitors today.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD