SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

I'm glad they're together but Amanda's BS about Nick2 is so irritating. He's clearly fairly involved unless she left the kiddos food and water and wished them much luck this weekend.

Why do reality tv people constantly lie to my face??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm glad they're together but Amanda's BS about Nick2 is so irritating. He's clearly fairly involved unless she left the kiddos food and water and wished them much luck this weekend.

IDK. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Sounds like he and Amanda were just as toxic together as Josh and Andi. Maybe all those things Amanda said are true, and this new woman in Nick2's life is making him a better man - a better husband and father.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm glad they're together but Amanda's BS about Nick2 is so irritating. He's clearly fairly involved unless she left the kiddos food and water and wished them much luck this weekend.

IDK. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Sounds like he and Amanda were just as toxic together as Josh and Andi. Maybe all those things Amanda said are true, and this new woman in Nick2's life is making him a better man - a better husband and father.
Sigh. You're magnanimous. Of course I'm hoping the same exact thing for someone else in this Bach Nation universe right now so okay laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:59 pm

I haven't followed this situation at all but sometimes when guys are on their own they can be useless with their kids and then miraculously they enter a relationship and "get some help" (and confidence) and step it up with the parenting duties with some encouragement from their new other half... many times eager to please and impress they rise to the occasion... this happened with my hubby's dad, he has a new woman in his life and all of a sudden he's changed.. all IMO as who knows what the history has been.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 pm

yay! We have traction.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Josh has a snap chat from today...him in car smiling big with caption "Happy, Happy, Happy today!  Big grin emoji"

Looks like Amanda is in Atlanta.  Someone posted this on her Instagram:

"You at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person"

ashmck3333@amanda_stantonn you at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person

awwww Happy Day, indeed!!! #TeamJam whipped

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:13 pm

IMO yes because RS commented that Josh and Andi were breaking up, then minutes later their People Mag statement came out, and minutes after that his mother commented. How else would he have known about that statement?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 8367-910 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 I_got_13 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 E5kqdm15 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Members talked about how the couple was going to break up as late as the night of that red carpet premier. What was it 2 days later it came to true? Talk had been going on that that relationship appeared doomed since that NYC visit to Kleinfeld's. 
There could have been various ways "IT" could have gathered that knowledge. 
Personally, I do not believe he received info from the Murray family. He is far too slimy for them. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Oh yes I remember reading all those posts and of course had the rose colored glasses on :headbanging Well ok then I take that back just still wondered how he tweeted first before the People statement came out. Anyways that's way in the past now!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 8367-910 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 I_got_13 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 E5kqdm15 TeamJam - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:33 pm

I don't see the connection? Once it was made public, Josh's mom probably felt she could comment. I follow d her on FB by then and I remember she said something about a lot of people asking about it so she basically made a statement to her followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't see the connection?  Once it was made public, Josh's mom probably felt she could comment.  I follow d her on FB by then and I remember she said something about a lot of people asking about it so she basically made a statement to her followers.
How long do you think she was waiting for the freedom to post that they're ovah, dunzo city party time?? Probably stayed up all night by the comp waiting for the news to become public. Oh to be in her shoes that day!! So fun.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:47 pm

She seemed genuinely sad that it didn't work out. She said something about the fairy tale ending we were all hoping for wasn't going to happen. I have heard that Andi was not very nice to MM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD