SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:05 pm

MM tweeted Andi last July saying "Love you sweet girl" and then sent another tweet a few days later saying "Xoxo". I don't know where you heard that Andi wasn't nice to MM but from MM's social media interactions with Andi, it doesn't seem like Andi was mean to MM. She tweeted Andi so many months after the breakup. Do you think MM was being fake with those tweets to Andi? If those tweets were fake, then that might support what you heard about Andi and MM not having a good relationship. But as long as MM was genuine with those tweets, then that should indicate that Andi was nice to MM and they did have a good relationship. I would prefer to rely on MM's tweets to Andi that we know to have happened as opposed to a rumor. That's just my opinion.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:16 pm

IMO tweets from July have nothing to do with the situation by the end of the year, which we know hit rock bottom.

Those tweets may have been genuine at the time but IMO have nothing to do with what happened after.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

The tweets were from July 2015, not 2014 so this was about 6 months after Andi and Josh broke up. Sorry for the confusion caused by not stating the year.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Same answer, they may have been genuine at the time. We have no knowledge of what happened in that family before during after the break up unless one was there with them.

I don't think it's fair to to surmise the tweets were fake, unless you spoke to them yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 pm

You could be right. I just find it hard to believe that Andi would be rude to MM more than 6 moths after she and Josh broke up.

Josh said he stopped talking to Andi not long after they broke up so it's just my opinion, but I think that's where it completely ended for them and I just find it difficult to believe that they had anything to do with each other by July. Josh was probably already talking to Anna and he said that he had nothing to do with Andi in his periscopes.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 pm

I don't find it hard to believe at all. Besides, it's been ages that they split. They've all moved on. It's a non issue IMO. Who really cares anymore, I certainly don't.

Back on topic, BIP/FS.
Are any Canadians able to watch FS? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:46 am

The only things those tweets show is that MM was kind to Andi. I don't see any reciprocation from MeAndi. Not sure how those tweets in anyway make MM disingenuous.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't find it hard to believe at all. Besides, it's been ages that they split. They've all moved on. It's a non issue IMO. Who really cares anymore, I certainly don't.

Back on topic, BIP/FS.
Are any Canadians able to watch FS? TYIA

I couldn't. They were showing TMZ in its place on Wednesday. After botched on E!.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:56 am

I actually taped it last night. Started to watch it and lost interest pretty quickly, so deleted it. Not sure what channel it was. I'm on Rogers Cable and it would likely be from Buffalo.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 am

Junequilts wrote:I actually taped it last night. Started to watch it and lost interest pretty quickly, so deleted it.  Not sure what channel it was.  I'm on Rogers Cable and it would likely be from Buffalo.

Great! What time and night is this on? I'm not on Rogers, but close to it. I get all the Buffalo stations.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 am

Please stop discussing Josh and Andi's relationship. They split, months ago. What ever happened is well into the past.

Discuss them individually in their own threads.
Thread being locked, so I can delete all the posts, since they keep getting responded to.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:39 am

Far too much work. I'm keeping this one locked and filing it away. Here's the new thread.

Thread 2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD