SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one getting a kick out of the ex's name being Nick??! Oh Joshy, the other man in this sitch is also Nick!! Weeee!!! Enjoy this guy forever, and ever, and ever. Shake hands and play nice!!

Also, this Nick dude is tacky AF to take that to Facebook. Ugh. I can't stand people like that. Yeah, douche. The court ordered you to do it monthly. No matter where your ex happens to be. Deal. If you got a problem with it, set a court date. He's obviously spinning just as hard, maybe harder, then Andi. Ex wifey leaves for 2.5 weeks and comes home with a Neil Lane rock and a new baby daddy.
No, you're not the only one blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one getting a kick out of the ex's name being Nick??! Oh Joshy, the other man in this sitch is also Nick!! Weeee!!! Enjoy this guy forever, and ever, and ever. Shake hands and play nice!!

Also, this Nick dude is tacky AF to take that to Facebook. Ugh. I can't stand people like that. Yeah, douche. The court ordered you to do it monthly. No matter where your ex happens to be. Deal. If you got a problem with it, set a court date. He's obviously spinning just as hard, maybe harder, then Andi. Ex wifey leaves for 2.5 weeks and comes home with a Neil Lane rock and a new baby daddy.
Yup. His existence makes this all the more interesting and exciting (to me!). Can we imagine a scenario where Nick2 (or Ick2, lady's preference) threatens/intimidates the woman Josh is sworn to guard and protect now? Hoo boy. Get ready for some JoshBear.

Nick2/Ick2!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Amanda's ex will forevermore be referred to as Nick2. Has to happen.

Seriously though. Josh can't just ban Nick2 from his life and bury his head in the sand this time. For those girls, he's forever, and ever, and ever, attached to Nick2. They will have to play nice at birthdays, graduations, weddings, holiday swaps, child swaps in general from here until eternity. I feel like this will be harder for Josh to deal with than the little girls, honestly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

And so it begins! That didn't take long! 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 blessed - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Well yeah, it'll be harder!! If he's a good baby daddy, they're going to look up to him and adore him and climb all over him like a jungle gym heartbeat I think he has a good heart and could learn to love them as his own. Nick2 though!! Man. That's a toughie.

Well this is his opportunity to show what kind of man he's capable of being. He couldn't be there for Andi because of REASONS, but now is his chance again in a situation where those specific REASONS don't exist. Is he going to show us and Amanda what he's made of and stay there and do all the things for her and the girls he's promised??

It's fascinating.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

^^ yes, definitely fascinating!! If it's for real and Josh can pull this off like for real, for real... Well, Andi sure thought she had the last laugh with her book, but Josh pulls out the checkmate! I love it! How did we get so lucky with this soap opera??!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ yes, definitely fascinating!! If it's for real and Josh can pull this off like for real, for real... Well, Andi sure thought she had the last laugh with her book, but Josh pulls out the checkmate! I love it! How did we get so lucky with this soap opera??!
#blessed laugh out loud

But oh yeah, that will be check and mate to the infinity. I can't wait to follow along!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:21 pm

What I understood about the ex is that he is hit and miss with the girls. Remember when Olivia said that it sounded like Teen Mom? Well, Amanda was telling about how the ex picking up the girls on Friday night and returning them to her mom's on Saturday morning, when he was to have them the whole weekend.

Sounds like his FB posts is shouting how jealous he might be. If he doesn't have girlfriend right now, hopefully he'll get one ASAP and maybe that will help ease the pain.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Ick2

I love it.

We're going to get major whiplash this summer.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:55 pm

The whiplash has started already.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

The ex sounds like a piece of work. One of the most important rules of successful co parenting is to keep your grievances off social media. If you want change in child support, go to the court about it. If you're unhappy with how things are going, pick up the phone and contact the ex. Posting all your feels on FB will do no good, and might actually come back to bite you in the azz in one way or another. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Josh reunited with Sabel
https://instagram.com/p/BHQdjC5A0yY/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Moved from the potential contestants thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joshswife wrote:https://twitter.com/laurenbenhiggi/status/748306727758532608

Uhhhh did I just see @JoshAllanMurray on @amandastantonnn's snap?!

Posting it in case it disappears. FYI that is a fan twitter account.

Lauren & Ben
‏@LaurenBenHiggi
Uhhhh did I just see @JoshAllanMurray on @amandastantonnn's snap?!  #DeadGiveaway

Unless Amanda is in Tampa, I would say the tweeter is incorrect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD