SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:38 pm

I just don't see Nick proposing and risking a 3rd tv rejection. I'm guessing they ended it as friends but you never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:41 pm

md23682 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Nick's hanging out with the twins again today (and Becca) in Santa Monica based on SC.  The women in this franchise do seem to really love him.  I don't know if he still hangs out with any of his old pre-bachelorette friends anymore though. Seems like now I only see him with that "LA Confidant" (Bach groupie) and Bach people. I think this franchise has truly become the sole focus of his life right now.

Aren't his pre-Bachelorette friends in Chicago/Milwaukee?

Yes.
He was with his pre bachelorette friends and family for a several days pre and post filming BIP including some of his best friends from before the show. Based on his SM and such
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:23 pm

^^^Yes, but he seems to have left that life behind and is just focused more on Bach people/events now.  I remember RS saying that he heard Nick's old Chicago friends didn't like the way he changed after the show.  Maybe Nick has just found his niche in LA.  Nothing wrong with that. Life seems to be treating him well.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Nick still is great friends with his old friends from when he was young and still does things with them so he hasn't left any of his old friends behind. TBH, I think it is just life. People get married, busy, move, etc. To me, Nick just has more friends now in more places and that's a great thing. Always a good thing to have friends in all places. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick still is great friends with his old friends from when he was young and still does things with them so he hasn't left any of his old friends behind. TBH, I think it is just life. People get married, busy, move, etc. To me, Nick just has more friends now in more places and that's a great thing. Always a good thing to have friends in all places. yes

That's great to hear that he's still friends with his pre-Bachelorette crew. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:46 pm

He didn't annoy me on the first episode surprise surprise laugh out loud now let's see what happens when Hurricane Josh shows up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 1f49c

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 8367-910 BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 I_got_13 BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:52 pm

^^ Yeah, it's pretty great that Nick is still friends with his old friends. Speaking for myself, it's hard to keep friendships at the same level one may have had when one was younger, what with life changes and so on, so for me it's quite normal to check in with close friends (especially those that live out of state) every once in a while.

Many friendships just drift apart later in life, so with Nick living in Chicago and now in LA, that Nick has still made time for his friends in Wisconsin and then in Chicago, is a testament to Nick that he values his friends, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:02 pm

I think he's just in general very sociable and easy to get along with, so the newer bach bunch easily befriend him and navigate toward him.

I might be an odd one out, but I like Nick. I've always loved him on the afterbuzz, and outside of the tired and drawn out 'feud' with Josh, he's a great addition to BIP. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think it is a ratings ploy to show Nick (who the show chose to label "Runner up")  in previews looking at engagement rings and seemingly torn\conflicted about whether to propose.  It's a win-win to draw viewers.   Non fans of Nick will tune in drooling at the prospect of Nick proposing and getting rejected again. Nick fans will tune in hoping to see him finally "win"  with an engagement.

Having lived through the bubble twice, and gotten burned twice, I think Nick probably went to Mexico with realistic expectations- to see if he would meet a woman he connected with, and if so, quietly continue dating in real life.  I really doubt he was thinking of proposing after 2 weeks.  To "officially"  leave Paradise as a couple, Nick and Jen  would be inviting scrutiny for  a new dating relationship.   Makes sense to me  that   Nick and Jen would choose to "break up" for show purposes, and try quietly dating in real life, fly under the radar (except for super sleuthers of course BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 2498057887 ) .

JMO.

I could see your scenario for sure. One thing I think of when Nick is shown saying how he knows she is the one, etc is that could be an incomplete thought where they show him saying that but who knows if just 15 seconds before that part he is saying something like "I want to be able to say........then the "I know she's the one, I love her..." With the editing you never know. It would explain how they are not engaged. It does seem post show SM indicates both have interest still towards each other so we shall see. I do think they make a very beautiful looking couple. I'm not upset at all about Amanda choosing Josh as she was never one I rooted for. I don't despise her or anything but definitely don't see her as a match for Nick (JMO) and I will leave it at that. Nick certainly didn't spend too much time mourning his "loss" to Josh. I think Nick was interested in Jen from when she was first shown on Ben's season. He seemed to follow her on SM early on so it will be interesting to see their interaction on BIP. Obviously both are attracted to one another per previews. Hopefully we get to see some telling conversation as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Nick and Sarah on KTLA this morning:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-sarah-herron-talk-villains-and-finding-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise/amp/

Always interesting to me that they select Nick to represent the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't think he's representing the show because they're so impressed with him. He's incredibly controversial so people know who he is and that's what they want: for people to talk about the show, no matter if someone like Chad is representing it. All jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Sarah on KTLA this morning:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-sarah-herron-talk-villains-and-finding-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise/amp/

Always interesting to me that they select Nick to represent the show.
That's a local show and both Sarah and Nick live in LA. I think it's as simple as that. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : your opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430