SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:58 pm

He deserves to finally find someone.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:36 pm

I think he could find someone really great in real life if he wanted to. It just kind of seems like his whole life has been about this show for 2.5 years, and he only tries to date Bachelor girls. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

I would really love to see this scenario! Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 and anyone else who might feel the same! What fun!
This happened to me once before with Ali and Rob so I know it's possible. My mind will be blown laugh out loud

awwww
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:15 am

Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud
I'll be looking for pigs in the sky!! affraid

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:10 am

From Cher: Snap out of it! 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:54 am

laugh out loud Cher knows what's up. Jury is still out but I only wish he was more involved in the Jam storyline, that's what's missing this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 am

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 Snap out of it! Love it! Thanks Kasha, I'll be using that line frequently now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud Cher knows what's up. Jury is still out but I only wish he was more involved in the Jam storyline, that's what's missing this season.

Hahaha! It isn't quite the trifecta mess without him laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Well Nick is back to throwing shade at Josh by favoriting this article on twitter that talks about Josh having a dark side.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/brandi-glanville-says-josh-murray-has-a-dark-side-on-famously-single-w212054

I am sure when called on it he will remove the favorite, so he can maintain that never say anything bad about any rep. But I am over it. Nick you were dumped for Josh two years ago, move on boy, move on. If you wanted Amanduh and Josh got her too darn bad, you had a whole week to get her before Josh showed up. It isn't his fault if women pick him over you.

I know I was once a Nick chick, but now I am really hoping for the trifecta and watching Nick get dumped on national tv a third time. It will make BiP worth it for me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Was Nick interested in Amanda on BIP? I never knew that.

I would have thought if he was interested in Amanda, he would have made his move long time ago IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:51 pm

laugh out loud fight fight fight looking forward to Ick's personality coming out as always.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Was Nick interested in Amanda on BIP? I never knew that.

I would have thought if he was interested in Amanda, he would have made his move long time ago IMHO

Didn't he have a date with Leah? Have we heard he had a date with Amanda?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430