SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:44 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss ... IMO, the "crew/TPTB" never root for anyone and definitely they didn't root for Nick during any season ... all they ever do is what suits the story, what's convenient to them and what sells the arc ... the famous letter/backstory shot in his hometown was not done for favouring Nick, but to give the whole story another twist and Nick had to do it, at least that's something some of us believe, because he didn't obey the non-disclosure agreement ... and when he had his days of extra filming he changed his "bio" on IG that read "lily liver" ... so he paid his dues ... but now he knows how to move in that environment. And I agree completely with Emusha, though I don't mind who he's become, actually sometimes I think to myself "finally! ... it's been time that he stopped letting people "play" him and instead he plays his game." ... that said, I didn't know he took classes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Acting: he appears to have met actors through his friend Kyle. Kyle is a software developer but also does photography and indie shorts.   The most well known he has hung out with is Elijah Wood.  Most of the actors are female and into web comedy as part of their work.  Twice (I think) Nick appeared in web epis but basically he just stood there while the others acted around him. I think way back someone posted the vids in his thread. IMO these were just "guest appearances" on a lark. He also showed up as a guest for a interactive play based on "The Bachelorette". In the past, Erica Rose also showed up as a guest.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l46C4wFwSCbgUlPQ4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:45 pm

^ that's pretty funny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss ... IMO, the "crew/TPTB" never root for anyone and definitely they didn't root for Nick during any season ... all they ever do is what suits the story, what's convenient to them and what sells the arc ... the famous letter/backstory shot in his hometown was not done for favouring Nick, but to give the whole story another twist and Nick had to do it, at least that's something some of us believe, because he didn't obey the non-disclosure agreement ... and when he had his days of extra filming he changed his "bio" on IG that read "lily liver" ... so he paid his dues ... but now he knows how to move in that environment. And I agree completely with Emusha, though I don't mind who he's become, actually sometimes I think to myself "finally! ... it's been time that he stopped letting people "play" him and instead he plays his game." ... that said, I didn't know he took classes.

Wow, that explains a lot imo if the filming segment was a result of breach of contract. I did think I was possibly just wishful thinking about him getting on well with the crew etc. It also puts another light on the part of Andi's book where she allegedly said to Nick she didn't appreciate him re-writing the email into a letter to use as a prop on the filmed scenes, interesting indeed IMO.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:04 pm

yeah, that scene with the letter and CH "delivering it" was so badly acted that was embarrassing to watch giggling  Nick couldn't even keep the straight face.

^^ cantstopl  BIP ... oh my, Nick there really showed all of his "interest" :dripdrip

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:05 pm

I am one of the biggest fans of Nick. Having said that, I think that he needs to officially address the truth of the situation between he and Amanda. If the show isn't intending to be truthful about it, he has a blog that would work just fine. Because right now I see that he is staying quiet or (as he put it when talking about Andi's book) "omitting" things that are vital to the full understanding of the situation. And this is leading to Amanda getting a great deal of unnecessary hate from Bachelor Nation. How can he say that Andi was untruthful due to her omissions in her book  and still stand on the idea that he is an honest guy while omitting the whole story about Amanda?

Nick, don't let the comfort of the "love" of Bachelor nation get in the way of you being the stand up guy your fans are all hoping you really are. Clear it up for us. If the conversation between you and Amanda really happened and you went to Paradise for Jen, please tell that story.  People may hate on Josh and Amanda a little less. But they will love you all the more for being completely honest.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:11 pm

^let's  wait until his date with Jen. The press didn't even mention her by name so maybe Nick is waiting until after her appearance to set the record straight? Remember he's the one who unintentionally spoiled his own season so maybe he's playing by the book now?
Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm

sdmom wrote:^let's  wait until his date with Jen. The press didn't even mention her by name so maybe Nick is waiting until after her appearance to set the record straight? Remember he's the one who unentiinally spoiled his own season so maybe he's playing by the book now?
Jmo.

This is for sure what I am hoping for. It must be tough having to walk the thin line between truth and good tv. giggling :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:I am one of the biggest fans of Nick. Having said that, I think that he needs to officially address the truth of the situation between he and Amanda. If the show isn't intending to be truthful about it, he has a blog that would work just fine. Because right now I see that he is staying quiet or (as he put it when talking about Andi's book) "omitting" things that are vital to the full understanding of the situation. And this is leading to Amanda getting a great deal of unnecessary hate from Bachelor Nation. How can he say that Andi was untruthful due to her omissions in her book  and still stand on the idea that he is an honest guy while omitting the whole story about Amanda?

Nick, don't let the comfort of the "love" of Bachelor nation get in the way of you being the stand up guy your fans are all hoping you really are. Clear it up for us. If the conversation between you and Amanda really happened and you went to Paradise for Jen, please tell that story.  People may hate on Josh and Amanda a little less. But they will love you all the more for being completely honest.
Nick has never done this, even with past seasons so I don't see him doing it now nor do I think he should. He's never blamed edit nor credited edit and it's absolute nonsense what Amanda is saying, imo, since she is omitting the truth herself by not stating that she conveniently only accepted Nick's rose because she was waiting for Josh to get there. Amanda's playing the victim, imo, and using edit and Nick as her scapegoat. If Amanda was honest she would say "I was on the show for Josh. Nick was on the show for Jen. We did what we did so we could each stay there long enough for the people we wanted to date to enter the show". Anything other than that is NOT the truth at all, imo, and Amanda is the one who is perpetuating a fallacy with her blog, not Nick.

There's nothing for Nick to clear up, imo. He respects the show enough to let the show be the show without having to blog a false one-sided narrative as if it is the full truth. Let people watch and come to their own conclusions. Anything else is nothing more than a pretense in thinking these people are people one knows, which isn't the case, and I fully respect Nick for never trying to do that. Amanda I have no respect for since she used her blog to perpetuate a lie, imo, in implying that she was on the show for Nick and he just didn't want her so poor Amanda had to go with Josh. Yeah right. Amanda's so fake, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:11 pm

It once again shows Nick is the bigger man, not that I don't know before, he's always been this man who owns up his actions and his words. He never blamed anyone for anything being shown in his last two appearance, he even laughed at himself sometimes. And I can't recall any casts came to his defense to say anything edit-wise to make Nick looks better, to have clear the situation, etc. The casts only made their compliment AFTER meeting Nick in person, which in my opinion, is more important and that much more creditable.

Just let those cry babies blame the world for everything, nick should not be responsible for anything happened in their little whiny world.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:12 pm

As I just wrote in Josh's thread ... I don't really expect from Nick to clarify anything because in this "mess" he is as much the "victim of edit" as Josh or Amanda. His words are being cut, turn and put in order to make it look like he was pining over Amanda and "dealing with it" by watching them kiss ... while it may not be as it seems ... and so his portray is not for his benefit, but only for The Show, so they can make people passionate to take sides, write ... applaud, oppose, criticize ... make US invested. That's why ... I'm sooo over it.
I want Jen! giggling ASAP

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430