SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Of course Nick is faving this. What happened to burying the hatchet?. Oh right yet again Josh came on, dated the same girl as him, then gets engaged again while he's still alone. TBD if he did end up with Jen though. Boo who. Or maybe that was Leah he went on a date with, all of the blondes look the same and not Amanda but Josh still got his HEA who cares laugh out loud

Stuck welcome to the #notaNickChick club! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I watched the vid and read the US article and none of what he said or what was said about him surprised me. It is the same impression I got from watching Andi's season, reading and watching him in the media and on this forum. I don't go out of my way to know all about him though.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

sdmom wrote:...Have we heard Nick had a date with Amanda?
RS said Nick dated Amanda before Josh came. I think they dated at the request of production so there would be drama with Josh. If Nick was really interested in Amanda he could have dated her before BIP since they both lived in LA JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Never was a Nick fan but this has disappointed me even more.
Very sad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:Of course Nick is faving this. What happened to burying the hatchet?. Oh right yet again Josh came on, dated the same girl as him, then gets engaged again while he's still alone. TBD if he did end up with Jen though. Boo who. Or maybe that was Leah he went on a date with, all of the blondes look the same and not Amanda but Josh still got his HEA who cares laugh out loud

Stuck welcome to the #notaNickChick club! ;)

Thanks @Linds911! Yeah, the shirtless selfies and schilling I could try to ignore, but the throwing more shade while pretending to be a good guy who never says anything bad about anybody. Not true and I am just done. And just like most times where love turns to hate or for me great admiration turns to disgust, I want to watch him be embarassed and maybe suffer a little now. Moments like this my mean girl takes the reins.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:11 pm

I agree, I am looking forward to BIP being as deeply humiliating as his previous two stints on this franchise.
and then hopefully be done with seeing him year in and out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:13 pm

I would feel bad for him but he should know what consequences will/could happen being that he's a pro at this "dating" by now.

Also yes he and Amanda could have dated off camera but wasn't he busy "modeling" and is now back in Chicago?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 notaNickChick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

rhondam wrote:I watched the vid and read the US article and none of what he said or what was said about him surprised me. It is the same impression I got from watching Andi's season, reading and watching him in the media and on this forum. I don't go out of my way to know all about him though.

Eh, the article has been discussed in Josh's BiP thread, it is actually a misinterpretation of what Brandi said and the woman is crazy anyway.

For me it isn't about is Josh a good guy or not. He is human, I think there is a lot of good and some bad, just like most of us. It is the fact that Nick has this reputation as the good guy who never has a bad thing to say about anyone else. It simply isn't true. He throws plenty of SM shade with his favorites and then rescinds them later to remain the "good guy". I understood him being upset two years ago, but it is long since past, he proposed to another woman on national tv since then, so to me it is time to let any Josh issues go. I could care less if he fake dated Amanda to allow for drama, this action is all Nick and all IRL. I am so over him, when we first saw him he seemed smarmy to me and now that is all I see again. Oh well. As always all is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Nick did favorite the article but the whole "dark side" thing was just a big joke between Josh and the woman who said he had a "dark side" per their Twitter conversation during the most recent episode.

@BrandiGlanville Here we go @JoshAllanMurray! Ready to reveal your dark side!!!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm

@JoshAllanMurray  @BrandiGlanville such a dark side!

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm

You know you're right Stucki, this doesn't sound like Nick. It makes me wonder if something happened or words were exchanged? I hope we get to find out. question
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm

I don't see anything wrong with Nick liking US Weekly's article about Josh's dark side on Twitter. He's experienced the wrath of Josh first hand JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430