SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I often wonder if they were grooming him for other stuff.

Same.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:01 am

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I often wonder if they were grooming him for other stuff.

Same.

Hopefully he will be the next bachelor. laugh out loud. Now that would be good tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:05 am

IF he's being recruited I could see producer, after show host (maybe Bette or Bach if not AP), or something new.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe to take over for CH down the road?  He's certainly had enough experience from his stints on the show(s) to know what's going on and give actual good, arm chair advice and commentary.  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  now he just needs to work on his "coming up on..." Like Wells has been and shared over his SM.  laugh out loud

The thunderous booms that would erupt from BOR and MeAndi would be epic. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:50 am

notarose wrote:IF he's being recruited I could see producer, after show host (maybe Bette or Bach if not AP), or something new.

You know, I thought the same thing.  He probably knows enough about the in's and out's of the show to be a producer.  To me, Nick has lots of charisma and I think he would be great in some type of entertainment, show, etc.  I would love to see him as the Bachelor, although I don't think it will happen.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 am

This is taken from the synopsis of Tuesday's 30th episode:
Having gone on three dates with three different women in a very short span of time, one well-intentioned but overwhelmed bachelor finds himself more confused than ever. Just as the tension between two long-time rivals begins to negatively affect relationships in Paradise, one scrutinized couple receives a well-timed date card, allowing them time away from the house drama.
The last part I believe is referred to Josh and Amanda who get another date card. But what about Nick ... I don't understand, do we have any more information?

I'm disappointed with Nick this time with the whole Ashley situation and I'm not really in a mood to elaborate. I wish I could post it on Twitter, so that he would read it, but it's too long for 140 characters and I guess a fan thread is not the right place to write a critique. So I cool off away. peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 am

Girl I'll just say I'm so with you on Nick with the Ashley situation. Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f610
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:34 am

What is the Ashley situation - ? Nick telling Ashley she needs to move on ? I don't understand ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 am

I don't think this is a fan-thread because many people are plenty negative about Josh in his thread. I too am curious about what Ashley situation.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 am

This is Nick's general discussion thread that covers the good, the bad, ugly, happy, sad, etc.  Nick has his own fan thread.  Josh does as well.  In fact, both have individual general discussion and fan threads and BIP couples fan threads.  Each thread is clearly marked in the thread title. Smiley

HGL knows where his fan thread is and has used it before.  If and/or when she feels like elaborating on her post she can and will, wherever it best fits. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 am

Ileyki, I was thinking about the fan thread (not this one) since I assume he is reading it occasionally, I would so want to give him a piece of my mind giggling
CHO, I'm referring to him showing support to Ashley ... I understand where he is coming from and how he tends to view "controversial" characters from the positive perspective (IMO), but as a friend, like he says he is, and as a mature man ... he should know better. I rarely disagree with him, even if I don't see eye to eye, I still get his POV, but this time he missed ... and for the 1st time I don't appreciate his "contribution".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:08 am

My feeling is Nick does not need to involve himself and weigh on this mishagous anymore than he has.
It's enough of a poop fight without his 2cents.
The entire situation is crazy, we don't need more to justify it, IMO.  There is a saying when you see whirling dervishes what do you do? You let them whirl.  I say let them whirl. When they tire themselves out they will stop on their own. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
It's bad enough he gets dragged into the BORDUHM drama.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430